#1 on ball game and #2 on global ranking. However i doubt I'll get the number one spot overall - that top spot player has about 4000 more gems than me. O_o

915ish. Awesome seeing danpaladin (assuming) in the top thirty, he was in the top ten for a bit though.

Anyone know what determines the head you have in your stats page and on the leader boards?

Edit: looks like the last one you used while completing a stage or set. Idek. Played six levels, shot up into the 600s.

Edited by Ten Bears
  • Upvote 1

915ish. Awesome seeing danpaladin (assuming) in the top thirty, he was in the top ten for a bit though.

Anyone know what determines the head you have in your stats page and on the leader boards?

Edit: looks like the last one you used while completing a stage or set. Idek. Played six levels, shot up into the 600s.

DanP is exactly ranked 10,

Update I'm now rank 254 :)

The top player had 7k last time I checked, I'm assuming all A++'s or something like that. Also he could have used an alternate account to go through the game again and trade with himself if it counts toward the gem count. 

The top player had 7k last time I checked, I'm assuming all A++'s or something like that. Also he could have used an alternate account to go through the game again and trade with himself if it counts toward the gem count. 

Receiving gems through trades will not count towards leaderboard count.

I think she/he's playing legitimately, through both Story and Arena.

Receiving gems through trades will not count towards leaderboard count.

I think she/he's playing legitimately, through both Story and Arena.

What a trooper.

Haven't even checked my ranking, I feel like my co-op partner has some catching up to do, he wasn't part of the beta D: