The top player had 7k last time I checked, I'm assuming all A++'s or something like that. Also he could have used an alternate account to go through the game again and trade with himself if it counts toward the gem count. 

Nuuu, I'm playing the game normally(I'd get bored out of my mind if I just played alone all day just to "trade" myself or farm gem things). I don't go on to the next level in the campaign until the previous level is all A++'d and everything is completed to 100% perfectness! 

Also, the reason I have so many is because I've done so much arena and campaign with my friends that come over. They're kinda addicted to it but they don't want to purchase it themselves for some reason :P

(I personally don't think I deserve to be that high because I'm like mediocre at the game. I just never give up and keep trying even though I think I've died over 15,000 times)!

The top player had 7k last time I checked, I'm assuming all A++'s or something like that. Also he could have used an alternate account to go through the game again and trade with himself if it counts toward the gem count. 

Nuuu, I'm playing the game normally(I'd get bored out of my mind if I just played alone all day just to "trade" myself or farm gem things). I don't go on to the next level in the campaign until the previous level is all A++'d and everything is completed to 100% perfectness! 

Also, the reason I have so many is because I've done so much arena and campaign with my friends that come over. They're kinda addicted to it but they don't want to purchase it themselves for some reason :P

(I personally don't think I deserve to be that high because I'm like mediocre at the game. I just never give up and keep trying even though I think I've died over 15,000 times)!

I wonder how high you'll eventually get to? And I'm sorry if my post came out the wrong way, looking back on it, it seems more like an accusation then a question. 

5 in Muckle.

Might as well o for number 1. Barely anyone has actually beaten me.

Sigh.

Why. Even. Bother.

Well now im 4 so its not like its futile. But i do need to find a Muckle partner. Hmm...

As of last night I was 860(ish) but I pretty much just play Story levels and as I have done Furbottoms 3 times now and story on Normal and Insane I'm probably going to slow down quite a bit. Had a little go at the Arena modes last night but they are just not for me (except the Time Trials).

Edited by BigSilverBear

31, and I still need to complete half of te insane coop levels. And I am pretty busy with the editor.

Edited by abelxcain

Last time I checked i was 12 on Capture the Horse(player match). I dont get the difference between player match and ranked match.

I have no idea where i am on global, probably somewhere in the thousands :P

I'm currently somewhere in the lower 100:s/upper 200:s on the gems leaderboards. I've attained an A++ rank on every single player Normal and Insane adventure mode level (even the encores!) and played my fair share of multiplayer arena. Next up is the co-op campaign.

Currently 16, probably joining the top 10 soon.

got my own quick ways to gather gems fast.

Also almost finished all the normal and insane playthroughs with a decent to high grade.

I noticed M4dmuffin!

Damn you, I was higher for a day, then somehow you managed to get sh*tloads of gems. :P

But I will probably be higher sometime soon, you can expect me! >:D

It's nice to have some good competion. But i wont give up yet :-P! I hope we can get both in the top 10. Maby you wanna play sometime with me vs/coop/story, if you like?

Here's a question: "Does A++ing ALL levels in Storymode do anything other than a +2 gem bonus and ranking?"

Just wondering because I was A++ing in hopes of unlocking a special head.  But with only 5 levels left (Got all Secret and Encore levels done), I'm getting to the point that I don't want to keep A++ing if all I'm going to get is a rank. 

Was hoping for a special head, but it doesn't look like it at this point.  I only have the weekends to play this game (busy weekdays), so I'd like to spend less time replaying levels and more time playing online co-op/versus.

666 for Global Ranking (probably going to be in the 100's when i finish insane..) and 38 for Challenge mode!

• Upvote 1

id love to play for a ranking, sadly enough theres only the total amount of gems leaderboard which doesnt say anything except for who plays/farms the most. u COULD even leave ur xbox on while u go to sleep and it farms gems for you, think about it ;)  Where's the timed level leaderboards like most 2d platformers on XBLA (Super Meat Boy, N+, Fancy Pants Adventure etc). This is a huge missed opportunity for this game imo.

• Upvote 1