140ish. Eh...

Now at 108ish. I need like 100 gems just to get past rank 100. It's getting rediculous. :?

i need like 1000 gems to move up once

Sorry I don't have time to play over 2000 muckle matches. :-P

140ish. Eh...

Now at 108ish. I need like 100 gems just to get past rank 100. It's getting rediculous. :?

i need like 1000 gems to move up once

Sorry I don't have time to play over 2000 muckle matches. :-P

lol only the determined do :-P

The top player had 7k last time I checked, I'm assuming all A++'s or something like that. Also he could have used an alternate account to go through the game again and trade with himself if it counts toward the gem count.

Receiving gems through trades will not count towards leaderboard count.

I think she/he's playing legitimately, through both Story and Arena.

The top player is using a hack (ask the number 2: ggn00b0rgz or something like that). he told me once and he was saying that that guy gets around 90 gems p/hour.

The top player had 7k last time I checked, I'm assuming all A++'s or something like that. Also he could have used an alternate account to go through the game again and trade with himself if it counts toward the gem count.

The top player is using a hack (ask the number 2: ggn00b0rgz or something like that). he told me once and he was saying that that guy gets around 90 gems p/hour.

90 gph isn't impossible if you win every match with MPV.

5 gems*18 matches = 90 gems

2 minutes*18 matches = 36 + breaks = ~40 minutes

Assuming he isn't God of BBT and looses sometimes or doesn't get MVP sometimes, 90 gems is still plausible in 60 minutes.

Assuming he isn't God of BBT and looses sometimes or doesn't get MVP sometimes, 90 gems is still plausible in 60 minutes.

yea but 90 gems per hour, 24 hours a day is!he uses a macro

Edited by Cpt Deluxable

yea but 90 gems per hour, 24 hours a day is!he uses a macro

Exactly that! I forgot what it was called but thank you that you said it! Else I never came up with it :P

90gph is not that much if I wanted. I can get more than that playing challenge on local in my fastest/favorite level. I can consistently finish it in 23-25 sec plus it only takes like what? 5-8 extra seconds to restart so that's like 30-33 sec. so 8gpm kinda assuming I don't mess up even then it would still be under 30 sec so yeah. I did this to get all the heads and I had em all in 2 days without trading and I was only halfway done with story(still am) but I wasn't as fast as I am now.

90gph is not that much if I wanted. I can get more than that playing challenge on local in my fastest/favorite level. I can consistently finish it in 23-25 sec plus it only takes like what? 5-8 extra seconds to restart so that's like 30-33 sec. so 8gpm kinda assuming I don't mess up even then it would still be under 30 sec so yeah. I did this to get all the heads and I had em all in 2 days without trading and I was only halfway done with story(still am) but I wasn't as fast as I am now.

Yea most the top players do the exact same thing to get up high global!

I'm at 75. My goal is to be in top 50. 2500 gems to go

lol I'm at 75 too! What's goin on here? :lol:

Well now im up 10 spaces but still moving as we speak haha

im on the top in ball game on player match, #1 :D, and 5 on collecting gems, hey someone wants a good teamate for ball game?, i really cool when im playing on the defense with G.R.A.N.A.D.E.S.  :shock:, hello im Ec Nebur :)