Hey...babadingldoo... You might have to start defending your rank. I found you down at rank 89.

Once the new FFs come out tomorrow I'll be back up. It fluxuates.

Hey...babadingldoo... You might have to start defending your rank. I found you down at rank 89.

There is a new FF tomorrow? Will there be a new head? if so, they realy going quick with the star heads. I don't mind but still.

Pustote, a couple of days ago you were at around 310 something, and now your at, like, 80 something? Whatz the dealz? Tell me all your overpowered gem farming tactics!

There is a new FF tomorrow? Will there be a new head? if so, they realy going quick with the star heads. I don't mind but still.

Do you really not know how FF works? There's a whole forum section for it below this.

Every week they release a new FF, either storys or arena. Since last week was a new arena, this week will be new storys. So far storys always unlock a head. They also promised a free head each week of July, so we should be getting two new prisoners tomorrow, as well as two new FF playlists.

On topic, this means lots of gems from getting A++ in every solo level, at least A in every co-op level, and to a point of not getting frustrated in insane solo, whatever rank that may be and for how many levels that may last. Point being that's hundreds of gems right there.

Edited by Babadingldoo

Babadingldoo... a bit off topic but can you give me a quick explanation of what the internetometer is?

Memor: first I started out playing a lot of ball with people and getting A++ on all the levels. But after reading this forum, I found the secret. Play local and do the time challenges. Currently... I'm terrible and get times between 40 to 50 seconds.... But I should get better soon.

Go to the level titled 'FunWithFans'. Easiest and quickest one there, and it's the third scene in the act (act in the scene?), so you won't have to leave the level after it. You just enter it again as soon as you finish it.

It's nice to have some good competion. But i wont give up yet :-P! I hope we can get both in the top 10. Maby you wanna play sometime with me vs/coop/story, if you like?

Madmuffin, Ik zie dat je van dubstep of hardstyle houd tog? ik in ieder geval ook, dus je zit hier goed :P er zijn niet zo veel andere nl-ers hierzo maar als je er 1 ziet moet je hem gelijk bevriend houden nie? :P

Babadingldoo... a bit off topic but can you give me a quick explanation of what the internetometer is?

A discussion best for private messaging next time. It's just a counter. If you like something I did, and want to compensate me or show your appreciation, you can give an internet. Similar to liking a post, but this counter is universal.

If you want to know what an internet is, it's been around longer than this counter and is usually used in internet culture outside of the internetometer. Googling it should help you understand.

rank 12 in global

Im 3 :P

Yea because you rack up so many gems beating everyone at ball game :-P

yes because a have a good teamate and we won all games  :), and no its not you, im kidding