cotacool

If You Had A Time Machine, Where Would You Go Or Do?

If you did have a time machine, what would you do? Ideas: Slap yourself, Tell yourself something, etc.

Just what would you do?

what-would-you-do.gif

I'd go back about 3 months and talk to myself about where I am after those 3 mainly-insignificant months. I'd talk about Battleblock Theater, I'd advise my past self not to put off a month's-worth of physics homework, I'd tell him NOT to draw a portrait of the girl I really liked (because when I tried it, she thought I was creepy), and then... We'd talk lotto numbers. Awwwww yisss.

• Upvote 1

I would go back to the past when I was about in fifth grade and stop myself from trading a one of a kind charzard pokimon card for 10 unknowns...then slap mysleft for trying to trade a rare card.

I would go back to 5:30 today and rob myself. Then I would go to 5:29 today and give that money to me. Then rob it again. Repeat process until I'm a millionaire.

You just broke the universe.

• Upvote 1

I would go back in time and go back when i was in 4th grade and stop myself from wasting my 20 dollars on candy and buy toys instead so i can have collectibles right now

I'd go back to this month last year when I went on a field trip to a waterpark with my teacher crush.

I'd go back to this month last year when I went on a field trip to a waterpark with my teacher crush.

:| how old was he (She? :oops: )?

I was 14 at the time.

I was 14 at the time.

I mean the teacher

I was 14 at the time.

I mean the teacher

I can't remember exactly how old he was, but I think he was around 30.

G

I was 14 at the time.

I mean the teacher

Going for the older guys I see... :-P

G

I was 14 at the time.

I mean the teacher

Going for the older guys I see... :-P
you must've missed her big thread then...

I would travel to my 15th. birthday and prevent myself about buying Resident Evil:Mercenaries 3D and Pilotwings Resort instead of an Xbox. 120 bucks wasted in the worst 3DS games.

I would travel to my 15th. birthday and prevent myself about buying Resident Evil:Mercenaries 3D and Pilotwings Resort instead of an Xbox. 120 bucks wasted in the worst 3DS games.

Yeah, those games werent very good