Foltran

History Mode In Co-Op Second Player Don't Save Progress

I need some help, I having problems with history mode in co-op locally, the second player in co-op (prisoner 2) always lost all weapons and prisoner unlocked in previous game session, he always start from the beginning. This is a big problem because he lost all unlocked items (prisoners and weapons). The main player works fine. I always go to main menu before exit to dashboard. What's wrong?????

Is this second player logged into an account?  If not, they are a guest, and guests lose all progress and unlocks upon exit.  

One of the best ways to 'test' if someone is a guest or not is if you try to trade with each other.  If they can't enter the trading booth they are not signed in.

Even more accurate, have them hit the guide button.  If a name comes up, they're signed in.

If not - this belongs in technical issues.

• Upvote 1

Is this second player logged into an account?  If not, they are a guest, and guests lose all progress and unlocks upon exit.  

One of the best ways to 'test' if someone is a guest or not is if you try to trade with each other.  If they can't enter the trading booth they are not signed in.

Even more accurate, have them hit the guide button.  If a name comes up, they're signed in.

Thanks danp for your quick reply! I test to trade and you are right! is a guest. The question now is how do this right? How sign in two profiles in the same console at same time?? I have a xbox live gold account to sign in as primary player and the second player will use local profiles without xbox live gold. Please, can you tell me how sign in both profiles and play co-op without lose all progress :?:  :?:  :?:

Thanks danp for your quick reply! I test to trade and you are right! is a guest. The question now is how do this right? How sign in two profiles in the same console at same time?? I have a xbox live gold account to sign in as primary player and the second player will use local profiles without xbox live gold. Please, can you tell me how sign in both profiles and play co-op without lose all progress :?:?:?:

Hit the guide button for each controller (the big circular button with the X). Under the Home tab, select Sign In, and select the profile you want. 

Please note you will need to sign in once for EACH controller (Main Profile and Local Profile). 

Thanks danp for your quick reply! I test to trade and you are right! is a guest. The question now is how do this right? How sign in two profiles in the same console at same time?? I have a xbox live gold account to sign in as primary player and the second player will use local profiles without xbox live gold. Please, can you tell me how sign in both profiles and play co-op without lose all progress :?:?:?:

Hit the guide button for each controller (the big circular button with the X). Under the Home tab, select Sign In, and select the profile you want. 

Please note you will need to sign in once for EACH controller (Main Profile and Local Profile). 

Sup! Lindsay_Behemoth! Thanks!!! I will try tonight and I let you know the results.

Sup! Lindsay_Behemoth! Thanks!!! I will try tonight and I let you know the results.

SUP?! Cool, plz 2 do that.

• Upvote 2

If you ever want to go online it, you will have to get the second profile membership unless you use guest which is the problem you are having so therefore you will need to create a profile as above was saying.. Hope this worked out for you

- Have fun

Edited by Infected
  • Upvote 1

SUP?! Cool, plz 2 do that.

Finally, I can play co-op locally without lose any progress!!! Thanks to all for the help!!   :D

Edited by Foltran
  • Upvote 1

No offense but i'm pretty sure english is not your first language.

That's really true, I'm sorry about my bad english. Spanish is my first language. If you give me some lessons for free, you are welcome, or you can learn spanish too.

• Upvote 1

No offense but i'm pretty sure english is not your first language.

That's really true, I'm sorry about my bad english. Spanish is my first language. If you give me some lessons for free, you are welcome, or you can learn spanish too.

Spanish is too complicated for me o-o.

I will keep up with my french and english, k?

Even tho i do would like to learn german...

I have 2 questions on the lines of the above. We want to play in couch co-op mode but it's not clear how to sign in. It asks for a second Microsoft profile at the start (which we don't have), then somehow we get through and set up a second prisoner and play, but if we return our progress isn't saved. All in all this makes the game a complete waste of money unless I'm missing something?