Sign in to follow this  
Derpface123

What's Your Favorite Head So Far?

51 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite head type?

I like so many of them!

My favorites would probably be:

Cardinal (Used it for the entirety of my Insane Mode playthrough so I'm kind of attached to it now)

Dad N' Me Skull (I have fond memories of playing that game on NG all those years ago)

Rectangular Head w/ Orange Cat (Funny)

Horrified/Shocked Triangle Head (I'VE SEEN SOME SH*T)

I really wish that there was a head like the Bat animal orb from Castle Crashers. Maybe they could make an affordably priced Popular C.C. Animal Orb DLC head pack? Additional heads under the Star category that cannot be traded and don't show up on the head spreadsheet in-game. Could be sold in packs of two to make it cheap to acquire your favorite yet easy to collect them all! 

Edited by Derpface123

I love a rectangular girl head! There is more than one rectangular girl head in this game, so that's why I did not say the rectangular girl head.

Favorites

Circle : The Black Ninja Headband.

Triangle : The one with the Black Headband

Square : The one that has the Assassin Scarf thingy

Cylinder : The one with the bandana on his eyes

Star : The Behemoth Logo head.

Round why not call it circle lol round isn't shape.

In the prologue it said that the protagonist had a round head and Hatty had a square head.

I was debating what to call it, but circle wouldn't be right either because technically it's a sphere. But then I would have to call the others Pyramid, Rectangular Prism, etc. so I just decided on round.

IT'S CANON, YO!

My two favorites are the Duck (Circle) Head and the Bacon and Eggs (Rectangle) Head. The Behemoth Chicken (Star) Head is a close third.

My favourite head type is the Star shape juuust because of Alien Hominid!

I've loved that cute little thing since I've owned both the gamecube/PS2 versions of the game! :3

I think every other head is alright, but nothing can beat the Alien Hominid head!

Edited by ImoutoNyan

I always wear the round mustache with tiny hat head. That and the square version that also has a monocle. They're so gentleman-like and they look just how I feel when it comes to player matches. Always fair and if I win too much, I purposely start to lose so the other team can get some gems.

Circle: I don't have them all unlocked, but so far, the Splinter Cell head

Triangle: The guy with the shades drinking a pina colada 

Cylinder: Either the cat latched onto the guys head or the head that looks like an astonaut helmet

Square: TV head, my main man

Star: Alien 

Edited by SIG96

I love the ones with animals clinging to you, the circular cat one, the cylinder cat one, and the square octopus one.

It takes much more skill to complete the game with a cat sitting on your head

I love the ones with animals clinging to you, the circular cat one, the cylinder cat one, and the square octopus one.

It takes much more skill to complete the game with a cat sitting on your head

Pssssh everyone one knows it is much harder to play the game with the peasant in brown scarf head because it takes skill to be such a great looking peasant...

I like the gentleman with the hat and monocle or the one with the detective hat (I like Sherlock Holmes :-D)