Sign in to follow this  
Zalak123

The Official Ball Game Tournament!

CONSIDER THIS TOURNAMENT BEGUN! 

THE BRACKET: http://challonge.com/BALLLLGAMEEEEE

Rules: Don't cheat, no haxing, NO GRENADES! NO!

Weapons allowed:  Frisbee, nerf gun, boomerang, fan, ice cannon, ball, energy ball.

Best two out of three playing the first 3 levels. If you end up in a tie, play the next one! DUN DUN DUN

Be sure to post your GT!

My GT: Typertron

Good luck everyone!

Edited by Zalak123
  • Upvote 1

Sign up by Wednesday the 17th. You can either sign up with a partner, or without one. If you do not have a partner, you will be assigned one. The actual matches will be on Saturday the 20th, and Sunday the 21st.

I will edit this thread when people join, or if I forgot something...

P.S: I am determined to make this tournament a success, unlike the Beta one..... *flashback*

Teams: N/A 

Contestants without Teams: IndustrialKnight, AAcat

Be sure to post your GT!

Count me in. We tried so hard to make that work during the beta lol. 

• Upvote 1

Sign up by Wednesday the 17th. You can either sign up with a partner, or without one. If you do not have a partner, you will be assigned one. The actual matches will be on Saturday the 20th, and Sunday the 21st.

P.S: I am determined to make this tournament a success, unlike the Beta one..... *flashback*

Be sure to post your GT!

Yeah, sorry I failed to organize that :P

Be sure to post your GT!

It's not your fault, we all tried. anyway, I think there should be a 10-25 gem entrance fee, given to someone trusted. And the winning team splits the pot.

Edited by ICleanWindows
  • Upvote 1

As much as I would love to join, I would have to work those days. I still need alot of practice anyway, lol

Good luck to everyone entering :)

*cringes*  :?

It's not your fault, we all tried. anyway, I think there should be a 10-25 gem entrance fee, given to someone trusted. And the winning team splits the pot.

There should be some kind of reward, and receiving a certain amount of gems based on number of contestants seems fair.

I say 20 per team, and you can let them decide on how they want to split that up.

So yeah, I'm in. I'll try and have my teammate business sorted out before sign-up date... unlike during the beta *cringes*  :?

EDIT: I guess I really don't need to be putting my gamertag everywhere seeing as it is in my sig...

So last time: NameBasics

Edited by DavidB

Be sure to post your GT!

No, I think it was certainly me who messed that up. I kept switching the dates :P But the dates on this on this one are clear. BE THERE! HUZZAH!!!

I dunno about an entrance fee, makes things a lot more complicated. (Find someone to carry the gems, everyone would have to friend and trade em at some point.. if you think so then sure I guess.) I could supply a large gem prize though.

I think in specific a prize would be great... it's just that if you use an entrance fee no one really loses those gems.

Mk, how about this - If you make this a successful tournament than I will provide the gems. The winner of your tournament will get 500 gems, courtesy of me.

Mk, how about this - If you make this a successful tournament than I will provide the gems. The winner of your tournament will get 500 gems, courtesy of me.

Nah, I can provide gems.

I think in specific a prize would be great... it's just that if you use an entrance fee no one really loses those gems.

Yeah, maybe. Who would carry the gems though?

Hmmm, ball game is mad fun. What timezone is this? I need to know since I'd be playing out of the GMT+1 timezone.

Other than that, be ready to count on me. I have no team member, but you guys will probably supply a reliabe fella. ;-)

I'd like to join, all I want is a cooperative teammate, I've had some who will kill me, then not even grab the ball. .L.