Sign in to follow this  
Zalak123

The Official Ball Game Tournament!

TOURNAMENT TOMMOROW, THE NEXT DAY, AND THE NEXT DAY!!!

HERE IS THE BRACKET: http://challonge.com/BALLLLGAMEEEEE

If you have a complaint, I can change it if it's before friday, but i'm hoping there aren't any complaints. 

Good luck and have fun everyone!

If you can't get a hold of one of the contestants on your team/ you are facing, just contact me and i'll work something out.

a couple of questions: is it best out of 3, 6, 9 etc? what maps would we be playing on?

Those are good questions. I can't believe I forgot to address them :P (Just joking, I totally can. Remember how the last tournament went?) 

How about the same thing we did before? Best two out of three playing the first 3 levels. If you end up in a tie, play the next one! DUN DUN DUN

Sound good? Or would you do it differently? 

Edited by Zalak123

Is it possible to still join? If so, my friend and I may want to given that we're undefeated. But if not I'll keep up to date with who wins this.

Is it possible to still join? If so, my friend and I may want to given that we're undefeated. But if n

GFemale and Windows get to go against each other the first round we play. :o

Gonna be intense! Aren't they like destined rivals? 

Is it possible to still join? If so, my friend and I may want to given that we're undefeated. But if n

GFemale and Windows get to go against each other the first round we play. :o

Gonna be intense! Aren't they like destined rivals? 

Fail quote, and yea I guess so.

I'll join, my friend can be my partner but he doesn't have a behemoth account. And PLEASE NO FANS people just stand at their basket the whole time blowing you and the ball away.

My GT is mutan36 (same as here)

Edited by mutan36

The actual tourney details need to be a bit more lucid. Can our round take place at any time, because that would be the main thing holding my partner back, time restraint. Besides that, bracket in first post, official blocked weapons, other generals would be appreciated. So is there a fee to enter or no?

So, why exactly is the Vaccum banned?

It's easy to suck in the ball when it's thrown, at least the fan gives it back in the thrower's direction.

Also I can't wait for this tournament. Me and ICleanWindows are gonna school this tournament. (I'm slightly afraid of GF's team though)

BUT I SHALL OVERCOME!

It's easy to suck in the ball when it's thrown, at least the fan gives it back in the thrower's direction.

Also I can't wait for this tournament. Me and ICleanWindows are gonna school this tournament. (I'm slightly afraid of GF's team though)

BUT I SHALL OVERCOME!

Don't be so quick to underestimate the unkowns.

BUT I SHALL OVERCOME!

Don't be so quick to underestimate the unkowns.

toushe' or however you spell that.