Sign in to follow this  
Zalak123

The Official Ball Game Tournament!

I say next week to because no internet for the weekend cuz I'm goin to Michigan.  :cry: Sorry everyone.

Hey, I live in Michigan. We have internet here.

also, my teamate ditched me but I do have a replacement person who would go in for him if I needed to

Yeah but I go to Pullman Michigan, no internet, no Xbox, no BattleBlock, but I'm back now.

I don't think we should have to say when we are free. OP just needs to set a time, and either you can or can't. It's too sloppy otherwise.

MR.CRABS I HAVE A IDEAAAAAAAA... so to win on your side who ever gets 10 points first wins that round and there will be 2 out of 3 rounds per team mach.

hay the tournament is today and the fist to fight is group A (hydra+jared vs. davidb+1) if they don't chat the next to play is group C (Because group B is depends by group A's winner) and group C's consistence are tosado+lemur vs. hemperor+belly. if you are online say your gamertag and we will be having a xbox live party to detuman the winner (whoever reaches 10 wins)

hay the tournament is today and the fist to fight is group A (hydra+jared vs. davidb+1) if they don't chat the next to play is group C (Because group B is depends by group A's winner) and group C's consistence are tosado+lemur vs. hemperor+belly. if you are online say your gamertag and we will be having a xbox live party to detuman the winner (whoever reaches 10 wins)

I can't play today because my tv is broken. :cry:

no not yet

EDIT: i don't think there will be one today i am just trying to set it up but no one is online i guess (we will delay it tomorrow i suppose)

Edited by AAcat

Well... ummm. I'm here. I don't have a partner though (didn't know it was today), and I haven't received word from the other team...

Oh hey, Hydra. What about your teammate? I can hop on right now and anytime for the next couple of hours, so let me know. My GT is in my sig, man.  8-)