Sign in to follow this  
ImoutoNyan

Ranked Challenge!

More people either need to do this mode in ranked or I'm looking at the completely wrong time.

This is my all time favorite mode and I love doing it solo, but when I do get a game the other person either just stands there sending me messages because I'm #1 overall .

(which is very annoying because I have to wait for 5 minutes and then they aren't even trying so I don't feel like I deserve the win...)

Or they just leave after I do one of the other sets of levels past the first 3 again resulting in a free set of wins but I don't feel like I deserved those if the other player isn't going to at least try :S!

So the point of this I guess is that more people should queue up for this thing or I should try looking at better times maybe :o

If you want to do a player match challenge with me you can, I don't mind :P

GamerTag: ImoutoNyan (Same as my name on here)!

It's the same thing with all the modes... If you're strong, you have nobody to play with: They don't even try/They ragequit/They quit before the start...

It's not only the #1, but all players that have a good rank have this problem, it's really annoying...

I actually haven't tried any ranked matches... :-o  I should look into it, though. If you want to player match challenge or ball game with me, though: NameBasics.

EDIT: Need a teammate who is good and willing to work together for ballgame if I'm going to do that ranked. Any body care to join my team?  8-)

Edited by DavidB

Im always hosting ranked challenges. It feels like no one ever plays. Or when they do play like you said they rage quit. Im rank 17 right now i belive? it is just so much fun seeing where you mess up and where they didnt. Shoot me a message Im a Mobog

I'll be hosting ranked matches for the next few hours, if anyone cares to join :)

So far today I've played two matches.

The first person seemed confused as to why he was the only person playing and quit out in the first few seconds.

The second person quit before I even got to play.

:cry:

imoutonyan I would love to play against you in challenge mode. Can we please play a few player matches so I can warm up before we jump into ranked :D? I love "fun with fans" my best times 27.30. Hit me up I'm on every day! I'm number 20 something for global :3

GT: oO VAPOR Oo

at the start right before you hit the lava block on bottom right be against the right wall and shoot the energy ball, it'll propel you to top teleport much faster

I think you will get owned in funwfans :) my best time is 23:44

Haha your time should be that good! Mr 21k gems ;)

Lol my best time is 22.63. (did you know you can skip the glass bridge :D )