Sign in to follow this  
SixteenFtPauly

Cast Member And Jail Breaker Achievements Did Not Trigger...

Dear sirs, and madams!?

So this is more of a question for the behemoth crew then a remark about the game but. THE GAME IS AWESOME!? :D thanks. I Love The voiceover in the cutscenes :D.

So on to the serious stuffs and whatnot, I played the game for quite a few hours now. And I noticed I have more than 50 heads unlocked, but the Jail Breaker achievement did not trigger for me :(.

Also I played all the variants of story mode, but could not get the Cast Member Reward, which is a major shame since i really want the Hatty hat on my avatar :o.

What up with this Behemoth?

I have to make a note that i played in the beta, deleted all the crap like you said but the real game took my profile like it sjwass and put my already gotten heads and weapons onto my game when i first started it. this might be the reason that the game is not triggering the achievements.

CAN YOU HELP ME POLEASE?

cheers,

Pauly

Dear sirs, and madams!?

So this is more of a question for the behemoth crew then a remark about the game but. THE GAME IS AWESOME!? :D thanks. I Love The voiceover in the cutscenes :D.

So on to the serious stuffs and whatnot, I played the game for quite a few hours now. And I noticed I have more than 50 heads unlocked, but the Jail Breaker achievement did not trigger for me :(.

Also I played all the variants of story mode, but could not get the Cast Member Reward, which is a major shame since i really want the Hatty hat on my avatar :o.

What up with this Behemoth?

I have to make a note that i played in the beta, deleted all the crap like you said but the real game took my profile like it sjwass and put my already gotten heads and weapons onto my game when i first started it. this might be the reason that the game is not triggering the achievements.

CAN YOU HELP ME POLEASE?

cheers,

Pauly

Moving this one to the Technical Issues forum, there are a few other threads regarding this issue there. 

First off, regarding Cast Member: 

We've received a couple reports that a small percentage of Beta users are experiencing this issue. We're researching it back at The Behemoth, but in the meantime, it should have a minimal impact on your experience (and you get to keep all your heads! Hurray!). 

If you want to re-experience the Story or are having difficulties earning Cast Member, use one of the following workarounds:

1) If you did not try any of the below Story Mode combinations during Beta, load into a game using the missing configuration to re-experience the Story from the beginning and earn your achievement: 

Normal - 1 Player (with a single controller)

Insane - 1 Player (with a single controller)

Normal - 2 Players (with two controllers/players, or online)

Insane - 2 Players (with two controllers/players, or online)

2) Try searching for a Story Mode playthrough online (Live Game > Find Player Match > Story). If the person hosting has not played through the beginning part of the game yet, you will re-experience the opening sequence and earn the Cast Member achievement. 

Next, regarding Jail Breaker:

We have confirmed that the Jail Breaker achievement not unlocking will require a fix from The Behemoth, and we apologize for any difficulties or frustrations this may have caused anyone. We are currently looking into possible fixes and a timeline. We hope you enjoy the rest of the game in the meantime!

Thanks for your patience and understanding on these issues! Please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions, or need help. 

Thank you, i managed to get cast member thru an online game HOORAY!? :D I'll check back when jail breaker is fixed, good luck on that :D

Locking this one up as I believe we've addressed your question. Feel free to start a new thread or PM me if you need additional assistance.