Sign in to follow this  
AAcat

Pikmin

i suk at dis game i cant evn get one froot scruw pimkin it sukx the stroy dosnt evn mak sens bcaus why dont they just eet the pimkin maks no sens 0/10 worst gam of yeer

cant wiat for cod ghosts so much beter and easir

your grammar is kinda... BAD!!! And they need the pikmin to do there task... Also alph, Brittany and Charlie don't eat vegetable (assuming the pikmin are vegetable) and they only eat fruit.

I  am  please  to  see  London,  I  please  refer  to  France

Contraction  of  the  form  where  did  you  get  these  pants  on  your  own?

If  you  want  to  dance,  I,  or  be  able  to  know  whether  to  hit  me

I  will  introduce  the  acid  green  to  them

All  dress  like  Halloween

I  can  not  tell  you  whether  you  know  you  from  catalogs  and  magazines

(She  is  a  model,  she  is  good-looking)

I  got  a  flashing  'the  camera

FA-FA-FA  Fashion

WHAT?!?!?!?!

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Wood  woodchuck  how  much  was  the  woodchuck  chuck  chuck  wood,  but  if  you  can?

• Upvote 1

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Wood  woodchuck  how  much  was  the  woodchuck  chuck  chuck  wood,  but  if  you  can?

I feel like what you're doing should be illegal... keep going

• Upvote 1

Wowsers, I love me some Pikmin!  I got it soon after it came out because my Nintendo Power magazine ferociously told me to.  It was hard, but I instantly loved it.  Never beat it though.  NEVER.  Anyways, I heard Pikmin 2 was coming out and I went ballistic.  Pre-ordered it, picked it up on the morning of release and that was my primary game for about half of a year.  I collected every single item in that game and I was proud.  I was also pretty good at the little challenge modes that it had to offer.  So now Pikmin 3 is out.  I go to Pokemon Tournaments every 2 weeks at my local game stop and this guy who works for Nintendo is always there with a WiiU up for demo.  I always play Pikmin 3 with him and my tourny buddies and it's a boat load of fun.  I am going to start working soon and I'm definitely going to get a Wii U asap.  

I don't believe I've said this on any other thread, but wow does Pikmin 3 feel like a Metroid game.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but the boss battles, plot, and overall interaction with the game reminds me a lot of Prime 1+2.

• Upvote 1

Wowsers, I love me some Pikmin!  I got it soon after it came out because my Nintendo Power magazine ferociously told me to.  It was hard, but I instantly loved it.  Never beat it though.  NEVER.  Anyways, I heard Pikmin 2 was coming out and I went ballistic.  Pre-ordered it, picked it up on the morning of release and that was my primary game for about half of a year.  I collected every single item in that game and I was proud.  I was also pretty good at the little challenge modes that it had to offer.  So now Pikmin 3 is out.  I go to Pokemon Tournaments every 2 weeks at my local game stop and this guy who works for Nintendo is always there with a WiiU up for demo.  I always play Pikmin 3 with him and my tourny buddies and it's a boat load of fun.  I am going to start working soon and I'm definitely going to get a Wii U asap.  

sounds like me :D

I don't believe I've said this on any other thread, but wow does Pikmin 3 feel like a Metroid game.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but the boss battles, plot, and overall interaction with the game reminds me a lot of Prime 1+2.

i have that same felling XD fells like metroid... but completely different!!!

i have that same felling XD feels like metroid... but completely different!!!

1367163422049.gif

MIND BLOWN FROM CONFUSION!

i have that same felling XD feels like metroid... but completely different!!!

1367163422049.gif

MIND BLOWN FROM CONFUSION!

egoraptor? i dont see what is confusing about it.

Sadly I haven't played a Pikmin game before, but I'd very much like to

You can find the first two for cheap with New Play Controls on Wii (which, if the way Pikmin 3 controlled is anything like the way the New Play versions control, is the superior version).

If you do get into it, I'd recommend starting with the first game and then going to the third. The second game is fairly meh and doesn't really do the series justice, but if you like the other two a lot then definitely give it a shot.

You can find the first two for cheap with New Play Controls on Wii (which, if the way Pikmin 3 controlled is anything like the way the New Play versions control, is the superior version).

If you do get into it, I'd recommend starting with the first game and then going to the third. The second game is fairly meh and doesn't really do the series justice, but if you like the other two a lot then definitely give it a shot.

Cool, thanks for the info :-D

Are the early Pikmin games on the wii u yet? I should be getting one later this year.

I thought you could play Wii games on the Wii U?

I can't really think of any other reason of how it relates other than the fact that they were all on the Gamecube. This is coming from the Metroid fanboy.

Are the early Pikmin games on the wii u yet? I should be getting one later this year.

You can play Wii games on Wii U, and the first 2 Pikmin games were both re-released on Wii. They did a good job at making it so you can play Pikmin 3 without really needing to have played the first two, but I recommend playing at least the first game first anyways. I haven't finished the second one yet but it doesn't seem as good as the first. (Pikmin 3 is totally the best one in my opinion.)

You can play Wii games on Wii U, and the first 2 Pikmin games were both re-released on Wii. They did a good job at making it so you can play Pikmin 3 without really needing to have played the first two, but I recommend playing at least the first game first anyways. I haven't finished the second one yet but it doesn't seem as good as the first. (Pikmin 3 is totally the best one in my opinion.)

Thanks for the info. I've already played the first two through at least twice. I've been wondering whether or not a Wii U is worth having.

I absolutely love Pikmin 1 and 2, but 3 wasn't even worth the disc.

Before I aggressively chastise you for having opinions that differ from my own, please explain the reasons behind that statement.

(The first part of that was a joke.)

• Upvote 1

wow i leave for a month and this is alot of people :3

pikmin 2 was the best of the three... next is pikmin 3 then pikmin 1... here is why... pikmin 1 was VARY hard to get 100% (btw you can beat it without getting the last item :3) pikmin 2 was the best because it is vary time consuming and has a BIG map and areas to explore... pikmin 3 was ok but the story was shorter then pikmin 2 and the game was easier then learning the ABC.

Pikmin 2 is my favorite game in the series. Pikmin 1 seems a little rushed, and Pikmin 3 isn't bad, but there's a lot of changes in the mechanics and stats and whatnot.

So I played the first two many times over and loved them both to death. Seen a lot of gameplay from 3 and I think it looks great. Since I won't be getting a Wii U for a long time can anyone tell me what they thought of it? Is it good/bad compared to the first two?

So I played the first two many times over and loved them both to death. Seen a lot of gameplay from 3 and I think it looks great. Since I won't be getting a Wii U for a long time can anyone tell me what they thought of it? Is it good/bad compared to the first two?

In my opinion it's the best of the three, every second of it was fantastic. That being said, the game is noticeably shorter than the second game, only slightly longer than the first. The game is much more like the first than the second, so if you preferred #2 then you may find yourself disliking 3, but if you liked the first game you should have an absolute blast with three.