Hey guys,

I was just curious, how do all of you guys play Battleblock Theater? and by that I mean like, do you use a non-traditional controller, try to play one handed, eyes closed? Stuff like that! :P

I use my arcade stick, I dunno why. It just feels so much more awesomer-er playing with an arcade stick then the controller for this game!

Plain old boring Halo Reach controller. Although I did change the way I played for Chapter 8 Encore 3. Used my middle finger to jump while my index finger tilted the thumbstick up so I could get a better view of the incoming mortars.

I use my arcade stick, I dunno why. It just feels so much more awesomer-er playing with an arcade stick then the controller for this game!

That sounds like a great idea, wishing I had purchased that arcade stick for mvc 3/ultimate or mvc origins, or even blazblue now. I'd definitely use an arcade stick here.

So far I play alone or couch Co-op. I'm fairly anti-social when it comes to gaming, but soon I'll probably try some quick match.

Edited by Ten Bears

boring old controller, but me and my girlfriend play co op which is fun. We loved playing castle crashers together when that came out, there was something special about that game that meant no matter how many times I'd completed it we'd be happy to spend an evening completing the whole game in one session. Not finding this game as addictive but still a brilliant and inventive masterpiece.

PS. I love the arcade controller idea!

Edited by Boiled Frogs

I use a limited edition "shattered against wall and rebuilt using duct-tape" controller, although I have 3 more regular controllers.
I play by using my hands to hold the controller and I use my fingers to press the buttons and stuff.

i play blindfolded and only use my hearing to navigate through the levels.

I'm stuck on 1-1. 

• Upvote 2

I have an old controller that's worn out :x I have the controller curse where if you move the left stick to the left, it'll be stuck unless you move it :(

So you can imagine playing the harder levels where you have to be super precise and BOOM SPIKE TO THE HEAD!

I have an old controller that's worn out :x I have the controller curse where if you move the left stick to the left, it'll be stuck unless you move it :(

So you can imagine playing the harder levels where you have to be super precise and BOOM SPIKE TO THE HEAD!

Oh I have 4 controllers and they're all like that. I got over it, but it makes bullet hell games pretty annoying. It also really bugs guests. lol

Hey guys,

I was just curious, how do all of you guys play Battleblock Theater? and by that I mean like, do you use a non-traditional controller, try to play one handed, eyes closed? Stuff like that! :P

what a second this is off topic but you are top 1 on the gems leaderboard!!!!! oh yeah and regular controller

Edited by jakester279
  • Upvote 1

Like how normal people play games for the most part, but when it starts getting intense I stand up, but then forget to sit down for a while.

• Upvote 1