Sign in to follow this  
soullessfox

Star Head In Xbox Earn2Play Trailer

Hey everone so i had watched the earn to play trailer and at :52 theres a head i didnt see in the head list that was given so its a star head not gonna said what it is but for ppl who are looking to see what it is heres the link

Nice find. Since it's a crown and The Behemoth has said that there are no leaderboard-based star heads, I suspect that it will be some sort of reward for getting your playlist featured in Furbottom's Features.

Nice find indeed.

I doubt it but I'll just theorize anyways. Maybe it's an unlock for owning the King pack DLC in Castle Crashers, or for beating the game with the King.

Who knows, time will tell.

I saw that head once in the beta, and I wanted to know how to get it.

Preeeetty sure you're mistaken. Nobody has this one yet, and the Beta was even more locked down, so I think you're thinking of something else.

I agree with Nek, the beard makes me believe it is CastleCrasher's King related.

It's obviously the Castle Crashers King. Nothing else in the Behemoth universe looks even remotely like that head.

It's got the beard, the gold crown, and the darker fabric on the top within the crown. The beard covers all of the face's details, similar to how the King looks when he isn't talking.

Nice find indeed.

I doubt it but I'll just theorize anyways. Maybe it's an unlock for owning the King pack DLC in Castle Crashers, or for beating the game with the King.

It is not awarded for the owning the King Pack or for completing the game with the King. I have my King to level 99 and have it completed on insane and there is no unlock for me. Sorry!

Nice find indeed.

It is not awarded for the owning the King Pack or for completing the game with the King. I have my King to level 99 and have it completed on insane and there is no unlock for me. Sorry!

I wonder how then...

Nice find indeed.

Maybe they haven't allowed players to unlock it yet if that's the case.

But anyways, I did cite I doubt that's the way to unlock that head as the Behemoth wouldn't make it exclusive to DLC owners.

Have any of you even considered that it's a reward for winning a tournament or doing something extra special?

I doubt it's the king because the crown is a different color and a bit taller, and he doesn't have big eyebrows. I agree w/ Qbicfeet, I think it may be something for having your playlist featured. Anyone see it of late?

I doubt it's the king because the crown is a different color and a bit taller, and he doesn't have big eyebrows. I agree w/ Qbicfeet, I think it may be something for having your playlist featured. Anyone see it of late?

Compare the design of the crown to the King's crown. It's identical. Golden zigzag pattern with darker fabric inside and a little button on top.

Also, the head has no visible eyes, just like the king from CC.

The head is obviously inspired by C.C., it's just not identical. The heads are small; they probably tried making one with eyebrows but it looked too complicated and hard to make out so they just gave him a beard.

Someone made a thread about this and asked Dan for some info about it but Dan said: "information of none" . I guess we just have to wait. I personally think it has something to do with the king in CC. And there is also a head that is the fat kid from Alien Hominid. So maybye theres going to be some sort of side character DLC or something.