Sign in to follow this  
P3sTiLeNc3

For Anyone Dying To Get The Chicken Head

I will be online now and will help you get it, all i ask in return is a block head or 25 gems for the time...let's face it furbottom's isn't exactly quick and easy!

gamertag: P3sTiLeNc3

It's actually pretty quick and easy. :-P

I thought it was pretty long and hard...

That's what she said!

Seriously?

and.... seriously?

That's what she said!

Seriously?

and.... seriously?

Yeah, but I'm not that good at BBT  :-( (I still can't beat Super Meat Boy)

And no, that joke is waaay too played out  :roll:

Both Super Meat Boy and BBT are games you just need to get the hang of. Oh, and furbottom is really not that hard, you just need to practice some more.

I will be online now and will help you get it, all i ask in return is a block head or 25 gems for the time...let's face it furbottom's isn't exactly quick and easy!

i will be doing the same thing for 5 gems :D

gamertag: Chaotic PEPSI

Looks like we have some competition in the marketplace here.

I've played through Furbottoms twice now and I might play through the levels again tonight to get my son the Chicken head. Just wondering though, whats the "solution" to the very first puzzle in the first level? I'm talking about the part where you see some water and two boats seperated by the exploding/reappearing blocks.  Whats with the two boats? I just climb in the boat, touch the blocks, the rock falls on the switch above and I can then collect the gem above... But how do you get out of the water? The first time I jumped on the blocks as they reappeared and the second I just farted and respawned... but why two boats? Am I missing the logical solution here?

Looks like we have some competition in the marketplace here.

I help you beat furbottom's feature for free!

At this rate I'm holding out for the guy offering me 25 gems for the privilege of helping me beat Furbottom's Feature. ;-)

anyone who has the chicken head i will give you 100 gems right now for it or give you your choice of a couple heads, or even help you with any levels you need GT is SelectedPoppy9 rank 27

anyone who has the chicken head i will give you 100 gems right now for it or give you your choice of a couple heads, or even help you with any levels you need GT is SelectedPoppy9 rank 27

I dont think anyone is going to give you there chicken head for a 100 gems. If they have the chicken head they probably have all other heads anyways. I know I do.

• Upvote 1

That's what she said!

Seriously?

and.... seriously?

Yeah, but I'm not that good at BBT  :-( (I still can't beat Super Meat Boy)

And no, that joke is waaay too played out  :roll:

Don't worry, SMB took me forever to get everything @_@ don't even get me started on how long it took me to unlock The Guy..  :x

EDIT: I wish I would have known about rare heads sooner, now I won't ever have a chance to get the chicken head.. 

Edited by Vinchenzo