Choomog

The Trader's Plaza

Hey everyone!

This thread will serve as a place for all things trade.

We can organize trades here and post for things we want and things we want to get rid of.

Let the trading commence!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll start it off:

Trading: Alien Hominid Head, Castle Crashers Head

Looking For: Gems

Trading : 10 Gems, 1 Yarn. (I'm kinda a rip off)

Looking For : About 10 more Circle heads (I need all dem heads)

Lol I have all the heads already but I am still buying more yarn. And I wouldn't sell my CC and AH head if I were you.

Hey everyone!

This thread will serve as a place for all things trade.

We can organize trades here and post for things we want and things we want to get rid of.

Let the trading commence!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll start it off:

Trading: Alien Hominid Head, Castle Crashers Head

Looking For: Gems

Need to specify the amount of gems, sir or madame.

I had 270 gems after doing 3 chapters in a row, but spent them all on circle heads. Ive been trying to get the alien hominid head but all i have is 15 gems. Although i have 1400 MS points, i dont feel like spending 800 for a head. So i can save up if you still  have any alien heads left.

I have more than 100 yarn pieces. 15 gems for 5 yarn. GT is username.

Looking to receive cubes/spheres or their 2D counterparts.

Mentality: I have all pyramids/triangles and rectangles/cylinders.

My unlock rate is now 20 gems per head. I will trade 5 yarn (essentially 1 weapon) if I receive almost enough to purchase a new prisoner.

Just curious, when you trade something, do you actually lose it or do you basically give someone a copy?

I have the Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid heads.

I got the Alien head from some noob who wanted 21 yarn for it, and I got the Castle Crasher head from the same guy, and all I had to do was give him my main head, the TV head. It was painful parting with it, but he traded the Castle Crasher head without a second thought, and I proceeded to go downstairs and get my TV head back since I had all square heads. I the end, I came up profit, Son.

Haha. That's funny. I sold an alien hominid head and a castle crasher head for 50 gems each yesterday. I then proceeded to get them back by trading them from another account.

I'm hoping that I can maybe trade them for like 200 gems each? And then find someone else who will part with them, but that is just wishful thinking on my part. I need to find someone crazy enough to do it. I am quite the sneaky dog I am.

once you trade your cc and ah head there gone forever (don't get them back unless you trade witch no one will trade that back)

once you trade your cc and ah head there gone forever (don't get them back unless you trade witch no one will trade that back)

Or if you simply create another account, do a quick achievement unlock and then trade them with your original account. ^^^

I have all heads so I have no use for Gems or Yarn. 

Trading: 100 Gems (50 Gems to 2 separate people), 100 Yarn (50 to 2 separate people).

Looking For: Nothing. There is nothing I need. I just thought I would give away to people who want it.

I have all heads so I have no use for Gems or Yarn. 

Trading: 100 Gems (50 Gems to 2 separate people), 100 Yarn (50 to 2 separate people).

Looking For: Nothing. There is nothing I need. I just thought I would give away to people who want it.

Can you elaborate a little on the gems and yarn trading?

I think he just wants to give them out for free to be nice - as he's already unlocked everything :3

What he said. I am just looking to give people gems and yarn. I'm giving away 100 gems but in groups of 50 to 2 different people. The same goes with the yarn. I don't want anything in return because I don't need anything.

If you want some just message me. My gamer tag is: TSE Cheeto.

I have most of the heads. I'll trade any head for another head (besides star heads, unless it's Donuts for Winston, because I didn't receive him after completing co-op) or gems as long the values are equal, such as 20 gems for a head, or a head for a head.

GT: Venomsnake100 

Edited by BiPolarBear

I think he just wants to give them out for free to be nice - as he's already unlocked everything :3

What he said. I am just looking to give people gems and yarn. I'm giving away 100 gems but in groups of 50 to 2 different people. The same goes with the yarn. I don't want anything in return because I don't need anything.

If you want some just message me. My gamer tag is: TSE Cheeto.

I'd take some gems if you'd be willing. GT: Choomog

c:

What is the price for a Alien homid head? I dont have the money to buy the game but i would trade gems/yarn/heads for it! Let me know :D

i want to get my friend the star dog, but it glitch for us so now we are trying to find someone to trade for it, so i'm offering alot of gems, and other heads

Lol, a player named snow the fox was trying to cheat people by asking for gems for heads, or heads and offering gems, and changing his offer last second as they are about to accept.

Why does it even matter? To try and cheat people out of their items. Blah