Choomog

The Trader's Plaza

My Xbox refuses to let me play the new Co-Op playlist, no matter what I try.

So can anyone reserve a King Head for me?

If somehow there is a Spare King Head floating around for some reason you wouldn't want it
I have:
x7 FBI Agent#1

x2 Giraffey

x7 Santa

x7 Winston

x6 Wheels

x7 Hatzilla

x1 Lava Lamp

x6 Manbirth

x7 Peeps

x7 25% Off

x7 50% Off

x6 Steamroll Victim #1

x5 Donuts

and roughly 2K in gems

and roughly 200 in yarn

not really need anything other then him or if anything else comes out unexpected like "Cybermonday"  :oops:

If somehow there is a Spare King Head floating around for some reason you wouldn't want it

I have:

x7 FBI Agent#1

x2 Giraffey

x7 Santa

x7 Winston

x6 Wheels

x7 Hatzilla

x1 Lava Lamp

x6 Manbirth

x7 Peeps

x7 25% Off

x7 50% Off

x6 Steamroll Victim #1

x5 Donuts

and roughly 2K in gems

and roughly 200 in yarn

not really need anything other then him or if anything else comes out unexpected like "Cybermonday"  :oops:

what heads you looking for ?

I have:

x7 FBI Agent#1

x2 Giraffey

x7 Santa

x7 Winston

x6 Wheels

x7 Hatzilla

x1 Lava Lamp

x6 Manbirth

x7 Peeps

x7 25% Off

x7 50% Off

x6 Steamroll Victim #1

x5 Donuts

and roughly 2K in gems

and roughly 200 in yarn

what heads you looking for ?

He's after the King head but I guess since the playlist is fixed and you don't even have to play that playlist then he probably don't need it anymore.

• Upvote 1

I won't have access to my Xbox until Friday night, so if for some reason they take the Co-Op list away I will need him. As of now I have every head, and once I collect them all I will auction some and give a few star heads away, and then gems I will do a large raffle do a large raffle for them.

Im really looking forward to next weeks FF made by the Behemoth. The levels like awesome and the new head looks really cool too. I think it may be single player and coop.

• Upvote 1

Im really looking forward to next weeks FF made by the Behemoth. The levels like awesome and the new head looks really cool too. I think it may be single player and coop.

It seems very likely that it'll be that way. I'm also excited to see some professionally created levels (no offence to the user created playlists)

Does anyone have an extra gift head? If you have 2 that'd be great, one for my friend and I. We both have every star head except for that one. Only one we are missing. If you have only one, that's fine too. I'll give you however many gems you want or yarn. I don't have much else to offer. I'd really appreciate it!

It seems very likely that it'll be that way. I'm also excited to see some professionally created levels (no offence to the user created playlists)

hey,most of the time user created is better than pro! Just like at cmone/8bitten he's a legend at creating them!

I'm looking for Hatzilla, I absolutely that head. If anyone is willing to trade you're more than welcome to browse what I have and we can make some sort of deal.

I'm looking for Hatzilla, I absolutely that head. If anyone is willing to trade you're more than welcome to browse what I have and we can make some sort of deal.

ohh old hatzilla back in my league... I have 3

GT: Noke4

Trading: Buckle your pants, Hatzilla, Moose, and many others or 500 Gems or 200 yarn

Need: Present Head

:oops: Msg me on xbox if interested ASAP :oops:

• Upvote 1

GT: Th3C120w

Needing to complete my collection with the King head if anyone has an extra or would like to trade. Here are the heads I have extras up for grabs: Furbottom, Castle Crasher, Alien Hominid, 25% Off Prisoner, 50% Off Prisoner, Santa, Swamp Bro, Little Feets, Rammy, Meebs, FBI agent, Present, Turkey, Winston, Giraffey, Paul, The Nose Knows, Jonny Four, Mr. Peabody, The Dad, Mr. Bobbins, Stubby, Steam Roll Victim #2, Snakeface, Tiny Cyclops, Tooth Brush, Hatzilla, Boom, Peeps, Hooshmand, I See You. Would like to grab a couple King heads. I have multiple of most of these heads I've mentioned. Hit me up only if you can trade a King! Gamertag is Th3C120w. Thanks!

if that offer is still available I would like 500 gems please. and ill give u present

GT: N
Trading: Buckle your pants, Hatzilla, Moose, and many others or 500 Gems or 200 yarn

Need: Present Head

:oops: Msg me on xbox if interested ASAP :oops:

hello I traded the tiny cyclops and I now I regret it anyone got a spare

GT: D34TH BANANA 

message me 

Edited by drybones