Choomog

The Trader's Plaza

Good on you, Chester.  This is what I was hoping might happen later on once a player has everything.

Mr. Paladin, I would like to offer you 1500 gems and 300 yarn for any star head character that no one else has yet!

Now before you respond, consider all that you could do with those: you could build a house out of gems, or... adopt 300 kittens and let them play with the yarn all day, or become famous by knitting the world's longest scarf, and then put the scarf on an exact model of the Statue of Liberty made entirely out of gems! Now just think, would you rather have this generous amount of hard-earned riches, or one single lonely prisoner yearning to be free? I shall patiently await your response, sir.

EDIT: I was being totally serious earlier, but now that I've thought it over I think this was a foolish idea. I wasn't trying to be egotistical or anything by wanting something no one else had, I just wanted to trade something cool with dan... and honestly I haven't bought all of the prisoners yet, so I'd rather free tons of prisoners than just one, temporarily unique prisoner. I'm gonna withdraw my offer. (You probably wouldn't have done it anyways, would you have?)

Edited by GoldenGhost

If anyone on 360 is willing to trade the Chicken prisoner head, then feel free to message my GT. Will trade gems/yarn or a majority of the different heads I've got.

GT: Reniks

Trading both Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers head for Furbottom and Chicken head.

I bought the game today, and sadly I have no other way to obtain this two heads - And maybe someone got more than one to spare, and/or doesn't like them/really wants Hominid/Castle Crasher.

Good on you, Chester. This is what I was hoping might happen later on once a player has everything.

Thanks man! The offer is still open to others. I gave Choomog from this thread 100 gems and have more to offer. I also have yarn for anyone as well.

I shall request the life of your firstborn child for the donut head. (Don't, if you kill your kid and ask me for the donut head I'm calling the cops, or the hospital, or maybe even The Behemoth, on account of you value a digital representation of a donut on a videogame more than the life of your child.) Actually, just forget everything... I am offering to trade any regular head for any other regular head, because all I use is the AH head, so if there's anything you want I don't mind trading it.

once you trade your cc and ah head there gone forever (don't get them back unless you trade witch no one will trade that back)

Or if you simply create another account, do a quick achievement unlock and then trade them with your original account. ^^^

I thought you can only get achievements in arcade games that are purchased on that same account? You can make a Silver account and play an arcade game you bought on your Gold account and get an achievement on it??

once you trade your cc and ah head there gone forever (don't get them back unless you trade witch no one will trade that back)

Or if you simply create another account, do a quick achievement unlock and then trade them with your original account. ^^^
I thought you can only get achievements in arcade games that are purchased on that same account? You can make a Silver account and play an arcade game you bought on your Gold account and get an achievement on it??

If you buy an arcade game you can play it with your account on any console and any account on your console ...

Lol, a player named snow the fox was trying to cheat people by asking for gems for heads, or heads and offering gems, and changing his offer last second as they are about to accept.

Why does it even matter? To try and cheat people out of their items. Blah

I know. I've seen him. It's pathetic really. Why can't he just get a ton of gems for himself?!?!?

• Upvote 1

Lol, a player named snow the fox was trying to cheat people by asking for gems for heads, or heads and offering gems, and changing his offer last second as they are about to accept.

Why does it even matter? To try and cheat people out of their items. Blah

I know. I've seen him. It's pathetic really. Why can't he just get a ton of gems for himself?!?!?
On that note, now that I've been building levels, have the heads, and beat everything but insane co op, I've been giving everyone I play with (that doesn't have all the heads) thirty gems or so.

Only one person refused. I promise im not scamming. But at the same time, I'm not really trying to go out and give gems away. But if im playing and people go the gift shop, I offer, and if they need yarn, I also offer that.

Perhaps that person should seek me out. I'd give him a ton of gems just to stop trying to scam people.

• Upvote 1

On that note, now that I've been building levels, have the heads, and beat everything but insane co op, I've been giving everyone I play with (that doesn't have all the heads) thirty gems or so.

Only one person refused. I promise im not scamming. But at the same time, I'm not really trying to go out and give gems away. But if im playing and people go the gift shop, I offer, and if they need yarn, I also offer that.

Perhaps that person should seek me out. I'd give him a ton of gems just to stop trying to scam people.

Since I'm in the same position as Ten Bears, I have some offers of my own to put up

Offer: Any head that you want*              Price: Whatever you feel like giving me  ;-)  

Offer: 100 gems                                     Price: 100 gems  :-P

Offer: All the yarn you will ever need     Price: Have at least one weapon that you need to buy, and not enough yarn to buy it  8-)

GamerTag: A C Cret 555 (Say it fast to unlock the 'Secret')  :-D

*Excluding Special Heads

Edited by A C Cret

Ill trade : Castle crashers head and as much yarn and gems as you want '

Looking for : Winston and/or the behemoth chicken

can you still get winston or the chicken ?

All out of gems and yarn for the moment, gave them all out today after getting toast and trying my arena levels out. (back to the drawing board with those)

ill play some koth and maybe cth and restock. Lol

yeah a guy tried this with me and big whoop he got 5 gems i got an achievement for 10 trades and i really didn't care. Also my friend traded alien for 30 gems then went online where a noob traded it for 5 gems

yeah a guy tried this with me and big whoop he got 5 gems i got an achievement for 10 trades and i really didn't care. Also my friend traded alien for 30 gems then went online where a noob traded it for 5 gems

Try.....what exactly?