Choomog

The Trader's Plaza

All I need is Winston and Furbottom if anyone is willing to trade for them, I can only pay in gems, yarn, or weapons. Maybe a couple of heads but we'll see.
GT: Imma Vajazzle U

Im looking for

Trading: Castle Crashers head, 4th of July head, Eye in the Hand head

Looking for: <3TOAST HEAD<3 (I will trade all my heads for it!!!) and any other heads

My GT is: Fleaskid01 so pls add me if you want to trade

i will trade all my star heads for 0 gems and 0 yarn.

I don't know if i trust this, Explanation? 

EDIT:If it's real i'll take lava lamp and Winston if you have it.

Edited by CaptainBubbles

I'd love 100 gems if anyone is generous.

I can trade Rose, Toast, Castle Crasher, or Alien

Message me. GamerTag: A C Cret 555

if you are still selling toast ill give you 200 gems.

Hi there people.. This is my first post. My GT is CliffyAsteroid1 If anybody is missing any star heads please message me. I'm not really doing this for gems although i have sold some.. i have two reasons for doing this. I am missing the winston head. I am hoping my kindness will perhaps pay off (yeah i am sneaky that way ) and someone will trade it to me.. i doubt it will happens but who knows.. also doing this to stop all the scamming that is going around.. it sucks that people are taking advantage of others like that. I am known to sell them for like 100 - 200 gems. But have given out many for free to friends. One rule though. If i do end up selling it to u the star head trade happens on 2nd trade of 100 gems cause i have been scammed before. I don't sell them to get rich as gems are meaningless to me since i have all the heads except winston. The gems I earn I use to help out newbies that are just starting out. I give out gems to help them get started on their trading career. :)  also use some of yarn to arm them up.. although it works against me in the end cause its the same weapons they kill me with. lol So.. if anyone needs a helping hand.. plz message me.. i'm not going to get u all of the star heads unless i trust u are an honest person but i will help u get one step closer to your goal of having them all. So please people.. warn others of those scammers out there... we gotta stop this crap.. have a nice day everybody. :)

Hi there people.. This is my first post. My GT is CliffyAsteroid1 If anybody is missing any star heads please message me. I'm not really doing this for gems although i have sold some.. i have two reasons for doing this. I am missing the winston head. I am hoping my kindness will perhaps pay off (yeah i am sneaky that way ) and someone will trade it to me.. i doubt it will happens but who knows.. also doing this to stop all the scamming that is going around.. it sucks that people are taking advantage of others like that. I am known to sell them for like 100 - 200 gems. But have given out many for free to friends. One rule though. If i do end up selling it to u the star head trade happens on 2nd trade of 100 gems cause i have been scammed before. I don't sell them to get rich as gems are meaningless to me since i have all the heads except winston. The gems I earn I use to help out newbies that are just starting out. I give out gems to help them get started on their trading career. :)  also use some of yarn to arm them up.. although it works against me in the end cause its the same weapons they kill me with. lol So.. if anyone needs a helping hand.. plz message me.. i'm not going to get u all of the star heads unless i trust u are an honest person but i will help u get one step closer to your goal of having them all. So please people.. warn others of those scammers out there... we gotta stop this crap.. have a nice day everybody. :)

Are you still giving Heads to people? if so can i do a trade for the toast head? I dont have 100 gems but I can give you yarn :)

Lol, a player named snow the fox was trying to cheat people by asking for gems for heads, or heads and offering gems, and changing his offer last second as they are about to accept.

Why does it even matter? To try and cheat people out of their items. Blah

Ruthless greedy scammers

I know right? I almost traded a star head for 2 yarm -_-

can someoneplz help me i need the moose, 50 percent, boot star heads heres what i have to offer...

i have: castle crashers head, THE RARE BEHEMOTH CHICKEN HEAD,sausage, duck shark,steam roll,and wheels

add me on xbox live and send me a message if u r interested...

Xbox gamertag: IVIuska Brother

Hello everyone! I am looking for the Siren. (star head) I will trade someone 700 gems for this head and possibly 5 normal heads of their choosing.

I have a siren head MSG me on xbox GT:Fleaskid01 :)

Trading: Up to 700 gems or 30 yarn

Looking for: Cat control or Lava lamp.

(Sorry if that sounds kinda cheap.)  :(

can someoneplz help me i need the moose, 50 percent, boot star heads heres what i have to offer...

i have: castle crashers head, THE RARE BEHEMOTH CHICKEN HEAD,sausage, duck shark,steam roll,and wheels

add me on xbox live and send me a message if u r interested...

Xbox gamertag: IVIuska Brother

50 percent for wheels

• Upvote 1

Hey guys I have every head you can get except the behometh which i would love to get i have 1000 gems and will trade for it please trade with me. GT Jeter Throws

I'll sell it to you for 1250-1500. (Need slightly more for prisoner unlocks.)

Whale Smith, on 09 Jul 2013 - 01:08, said:snapback.png

All I need is Winston and Furbottom if anyone is willing to trade for them, I can only pay in gems, yarn, or weapons. Maybe a couple of heads but we'll see.

GT: Imma Vajazzle U

I got a Furbottom if you are willing to trade.

A C Cret, on 11 May 2013 - 10:53, said:snapback.png

I'd love 100 gems if anyone is generous.

I can trade Rose, Toast, Castle Crasher, or Alien

Message me. GamerTag: A C Cret 555

I trade you for the Rose if you want. Maybe the others as well.

Edited by Soulsbear