Sign in to follow this  
NovaStar117

Long Time No See!

Hello folks. Not sure how many of you guys (or if any at all) will remember me but with college starting up and me becoming busy with life and stuff I wasn't able to continue being an active member showing up less and less.

Well? I'm back! Hopefully to be here for many a time to come.

It gives me a warm, tingly feeling inside, seeing old members pop-up again

So, hello, and welcome back!  :-D 

Name doesn't ring a bell. Despite your 500+ posts, can't find any even with search. I'll assume you were here before 2012. Anyways, welcome back.

I'm pretty sure I remember you. Does the name "A Rabid Turkey" ring a bell? I was a jackass back then.

Does the name "A Rabid Turkey" ring a bell?

So how many points do I get for just now finding out about this?

• Upvote 2

Welcome to the forums. Since I've never seen you before you might as well be new, see you around. Well, that is unless you're like the majority of all the people who came back after a year or 2, then start a topic about how they're back, then don't post again...

It's a shame, really, I would quite like to see them around.

I remember seeing your art, it was really well done. Have you been keeping up with it, or have you just kind of let the art thing die down?

Hey everyone new and old!

Name doesn't ring a bell. Despite your 500+ posts, can't find any even with search. I'll assume you were here before 2012. Anyways, welcome back.

Yeah that's probably the case with things I tried looking for anything prior to 2012 but nothing came up.

Welcome to the forums. Since I've never seen you before you might as well be new, see you around. Well, that is unless you're like the majority of all the people who came back after a year or 2, then start a topic about how they're back, then don't post again...

It's a shame, really, I would quite like to see them around.

Yeah, I'll try to be more active and not be one of those people who just leave.

I remember seeing your art, it was really well done. Have you been keeping up with it, or have you just kind of let the art thing die down?

Yeah I've gotten better. Still don't have a tablet sadly so it's still mousework here.

Edited by NovaStar117

Why hello there great and mighty Pocket! I wonder what I may find in your contents, Lint? A nickle? Or possibly a succulent piece of candy? Oh the merriment! But I digress. I'll be sure to get to know every one of you sooner or later.

• Upvote 1

Why hello there great and mighty Pocket! I wonder what I may find in your contents, Lint? A nickle? Or possibly a succulent piece of candy? Oh the merriment! But I digress. I'll be sure to get to know every one of you sooner or later.

Be fairly warned, most people can't handle the awesomeness that exists when Zephyr and I post in the same topic, so it might be too much for you to handle.  If not, you may stay.

Be fairly warned, most people can't handle the awesomeness that exists when Zephyr and I post in the same topic, so it might be too much for you to handle.  If not, you may stay.

Nobody is full of themselves on here. Pocket

original.gif

Also since I'm actually posting on here now, welcome back Novestar.  :-D

May you fill this forum with healthy and enjoyable topics and discussions.