Sign in to follow this  
Good Mudkip

Comic Con Exclusives?

Will we be getting any exclusives for BBT at comic con? I only ask this because it seems that the community can't seem to unlock any more star heads! Why is this? Will we need to dig deeper!!?? Or will we need to get promos? All I want is a little Glimmer of hope for me and my fellow prisoners to follow in order for us to know whether or not we can get any more star heads at this exact moment!! - Good Mudkip

post-11448-0-07409900-1366003491_thumb.png

I was just going to make a topic to ask if we could get an estimate on how long the Chicken head will be the prize in FBF so I could figure out

A - how long my cousin has to complete it

and

B - when we will be able to chase a new head

but I guess I will stick my questions here.

To be honest, I think Behemoth will continue giving out heads for the completion of the ever-changing Furbottom's Feature. It would have to be something already in the game, or else Behemoth would be unable to keep up with manually handing each head out. I would say there is room for some multiplayer action too, such as completing 100 arena games.

Stick tight, they'll give out the deets for a new head soon enough.

They would never make a head Comic-Con exclusive, as that would be limiting some of the content that a player paid for when he bought the game to a very specific group of people who have the money to go to such events.

The only thing they do in terms of exclusives is merch. At PAX East last year they had the Pink Knight (which is no longer exclusive) and bug-eyed Knights (like the ones on the online shop but with wide eyes and clenched teeth).

P.S. You don't need to put your name after your posts. It says it with your icon in fairly sizable text to the left of every post you make, so it just looks silly. =P

They would never make a head Comic-Con exclusive, as that would be limiting some of the content that a player paid for when he bought the game to a very specific group of people who have the money to go to such events.

The only thing they do in terms of exclusives is merch. At PAX East lst year they had the Pink Knight (which is no longer exclusive) and bug-eyed Knights (like the ones on the online shop but with wide eyes and clenched teeth).

P.S. You don't need to put your name after your posts. It says it with your icon in fairly sizable text to the left of every post you make, so it just looks silly. =P

im aware of your ps, and i did it for the lolz, and i do agree with you err thoughts on exclusives

The only thing they do in terms of exclusives is merch. At PAX East lst year they had the Pink Knight (which is no longer exclusive) and bug-eyed Knights (like the ones on the online shop but with wide eyes and clenched teeth).

im aware of your ps, and i did it for the lolz, and i do agree with you err thoughts on exclusives

I think it makes it a bit more formal - BiPolar Bear

I was just going to make a topic to ask if we could get an estimate on how long the Chicken head will be the prize in FBF so I could figure out

A - how long my cousin has to complete it

and

B - when we will be able to chase a new head

but I guess I will stick my questions here.

If you don't know already the Behemoth chicken head is gone now and in its place are:

Donuts: Complete the solo furbottom's features level

Winston: Complete the co-op furbottom's features level