Sign in to follow this  
Super Gamer

Gamer Pictures Or Themes?

Not sure how I feel about this because I would want it to be some of the unlockable heads but I know that's not likely and I don't really like a lot of the gamer pics on xbox. I enjoy the avatars you can make but I hate how you can only have 1 prop. I would rather see a Hatty pet rather than gamer pics or themes but anything is better than nothing.

Not sure how I feel about this because I would want it to be some of the unlockable heads but I know that's not likely and I don't really like a lot of the gamer pics on xbox. I enjoy the avatars you can make but I hate how you can only have 1 prop. I would rather see a Hatty pet rather than gamer pics or themes but anything is better than nothing.

A hatty 'pet' would be quite cool.

Have him flying around with the wings or the propellor hat, or zooming off screen in a jetpack... But not something im holding my breath about.

I'd rather just play the game than show people that I've played it.

I've found that wearing the Hatty avatar item and taking a close up picture works really well as a gamerpicture. I would quite like a theme though

Hatty is a vegetable incapable of movement. He couldn't be a pet; even before he became "the Dude" I'm sure the friends he had along the way would prevent anyone from making him a 'pet'.

...maybe Posieden would spit in your mouth.

Edited by DarkenedNight

Gamer pics would be awesome I still switch mine to Castle Crashers at the moment I use the angry face from newgrounds and many other places it's my favorite one  :-P

Im wondering becuase I want the SECURITY CAT GAMER PIC OR HATTY PIC or a COOOL THEME

Hopefully they will release some themes or gamer picture like they did with Castle Crashers themes/pics and the alien hominid gamer pics. But for now i just use the avatar Hatty Hattington head piece and use the avatar profile picture feature to get a picture of his face. So it's similar. But a security cat picture would be very cool.

I thought there were Gamerpics...

I think I might remember seeing a Thread earlier, maybe some time during the Beta with these pics: http://gamer-pics.com/battleblock-theater/

I actually was kind of surprised that these didn't unlock while playing the game because I assumed one was for purchasing the full game and the other was for beating the game (but you know what they say about assuming...). I don't know if they were supposed to unlock or if you get them in some Gamerpic Pack, but as of now, more than a handful of people are using them.

:?  

I would actually really enjoy having gamer pics or a theme because I have been looking for a new one of both. I would also like more avatar items and I hope they make these soon.

I would actually really enjoy having gamer pics or a theme because I have been looking for a new one of both. I would also like more avatar items and I hope they make these soon.

I agree to this. but some of the props should be :

1. A or some gem(s)

2. Security cat pet.

3. Furbottem Doll

4. Hatty Toy or doll

5. GOLDEN WHALE PET -> backpain-1292835351.jpg

6. Ride-able Tofu Horse

and last

7. Prisoner doll (4 heads of each variation: circle, square, pyramid, and cylinder.)