A little searching goes a long way, but I'll be helpful.

Complete all the levels including the finale in Furbottom's Features. You don't have to do the Encore stages and you don't have to A++ the levels, just complete them and the finale. The head will unlock automatically afterwards.

I read that you can get it by completing arena mode as well, but I've done that a few times over and i'm getting nothing. 

*facepalm*

Why are so many people around here incapable of reading? It says you have to beat Furbottom's Features in-game, there's a blog post SPECIFICALLY saying, with pictures, that beating it unlocks the Chicken head, AND there are pinned forum posts around.

:/

I'm surprised people still don't have it. All you had to do was spend 3-5 minutes on the forums and you would get tranquilized with knowledge.

I don't see 'or' in capital letters anywhere on that blog post, unless you're referring to the word 'MORE' which is capitalized and also contains 'or'. But anyways..

I stated how to get the head in the second post so this thread had it's question answered. I went against acting hostile as there's no point in getting riled up over someone being slightly uninformed or incapable of using forums. No harm no foul.

You have to own a chicken in real life and then take a picture of it sitting on your lap whilst you're playing battleblock theater and then send an egg to the behemoth without it being broken in the post.

• Upvote 1

Maybe I made the mistake of reading this blog post? Hey, it even has "or" in capital letters!

lol bro sorry for double post but man u hav no idea how to read, haha i had to be a little mean there, i couldnt help myself.... i just read that blog and laughed because u literally just combined a few sentences from 2 different paragraphs into forming an answer u would enjoy.

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/04/09/how-to-get-featured-on-battleblock-theater/

Not being able to get the Chicken Head now is actually off putting to why even buy the game if it's going to have 1 week exclusive heads that you can't get again?

Not being able to get the Chicken Head now is actually off putting to why even buy the game if it's going to have 1 week exclusive heads that you can't get again?

I am sure there will be opportunities to get heads that you may have missed over time. Not buying the game because you can't immediately have any one head seems a little crazy to me.

If anything, it is an incentive to get the game earlier.

I would not be surprised if they recycle the heads after they've all been given away. There are like 66 special heads. After a year+ they will probably give them away again. Actually, with this week having two, make that a little over half a year.

I would not be surprised if they recycle the heads after they've all been given away. There are like 66 special heads. After a year+ they will probably give them away again. Actually, with this week having two, make that a little over half a year.

I think they said it's just two this week as its the first community Furbottoms. Also, Furbottoms isn't guaranteed to get updated every week. Again, I'm pretty sure they said that for the first month it will be updated weekly but after that it may be less frequent so possibly every two weeks.

With that said, maybe they will have other ways to unlock these heads like with Purrham. I wouldn't be surprised to see some seasonal ones for Christmas/Halloween/Easter etc (although there are already some heads in there that would fit this bill). They could dish these heads out in the next few months or spread it out over a couple of years. At the moment there is just no telling.

Edited by BigSilverBear
  • Upvote 1

Uh unless they give it again or someone wants to offer it. It's like DLC that you can't get anymore for missing it already. I just don't see that as a great way for people that want to consider buying the game long run at this rate. At least with the Rubber Hand Sword from CC it was still possible to get as people are willing to help get it. This seems like a whole different story tho. For example if I went and bought the game right now, how many would be willing to offer it? Possibly none, and that is sorta my point.

Uh unless they give it again or someone wants to offer it. It's like DLC that you can't get anymore for missing it already. I just don't see that as a great way for people that want to consider buying the game long run at this rate. At least with the Rubber Hand Sword from CC it was still possible to get as people are willing to help get it. This seems like a whole different story tho. For example if I went and bought the game right now, how many would be willing to offer it? Possibly none, and that is sorta my point.

Anyone who is in to the game, will get it launch day. Someone who is more dedicated to the game will get what they deserve. Also comparing it to DLC is incomprehensible. I see your argument and understand it, but it's just that it doesn't have enough valid points. You didn't get the head because you sucked at the game, you weren't dedicated enough to learn how to beat that specific Furbottom's playlist, or didn't get the game early. There has to be a reward for people who are willing to put time into the game to follow it, learn it, and constantly play it. If there are no extra perks for those types of people, then it's pretty much a dead community. It's tough luck.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who is in to the game, will get it launch day. Someone who is more dedicated to the game will get what they deserve. Also comparing it to DLC is incomprehensible. I see your argument and understand it, but it's just that it doesn't have enough valid points. You didn't get the head because you sucked at the game, you weren't dedicated enough to learn how to beat that specific Furbottom's playlist, or didn't get the game early. There has to be a reward for people who are willing to put time into the game to follow it, learn it, and constantly play it. If there are no extra perks for those types of people, then it's pretty much a dead community. It's tough luck.

All you have done is proved my point, so thanks.

I'm sure there will be people who don't care enough about all of the heads.

There are two heads that aren't available any more, the chicken & Furbottom.

If you don't want to miss out on the donut & Winston, get the game.

The star heads are an incentive to get the game early & to keep playing the game. Simple as that.

64 heads

If a chicken head is putting you off of buying a game then you should really reevaluate your life.

Just a gamer that had a point proven is all, thanks for your time and concern.

I just don't see why incentivizing an early purchase is a bad thing. The heads don't matter at all.

It is a way to make the game worth playing in the long run for those who care.

That's like being bothered that by buying a Call Of Duty game a month after release, there are a lot of players who are already at the max level. & even that is more significant than some cool heads.

Edited by Q27

I just don't see why incentivizing an early purchase is a bad thing. The heads don't matter at all.

It is a way to make the game worth playing in the long run for those who care.

That's like being bothered that by buying a Call Of Duty game a month after release, there are a lot of players who are already at the max level. & even that is more significant than some cool heads.

It's just more so the principle, can't compare this to CoD.

Sure is off-topic in here. I already answered OP's question and you guys are completely off-topic.

If you wanna talk about early purchasing of games then maybe you should make a new thread about it instead of taking over someone else's?