Sign in to follow this  
Derpface123

Happy Furbottom Week? Have A Purrham On The House?

I would like my Alien Hominid Russian head please. A yeti from Alien Hominid as well would also look quite nice, along with the final boss, I believe his official name was Giant Hominid? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I would like to be as official as official gets.

I'm pretty sure Giant Hominid's head looks almost identical to the standard alien head except for some slight differences, so there's no chance they made him.

I don't know man. Giant Hominid has a pretty chiseled face.

I like Furbottom i cant wait to see all the new ones I just hope they arnt all limited time cause then i might miss some of the really cool ones!

They're selected player-created maps. You could probably just search the name when its gone.

The Furbottom guy died of overshitting, so I dont feel like wearing his head.

That's making me laugh... and sick at the same time!
  • Upvote 1

I bet we are getting the two different versions of the Cat Guard this Friday! :D

We got Furbottom (kitty masta) now we are gunna have two different heads to get One for Solo and one for Co-op! :D

I bet we are getting the two different versions of the Cat Guard this Friday! :D

We got Furbottom (kitty masta) now we are gunna have two different heads to get One for Solo and one for Co-op! :D

Sun glasses and no glasses, maybe? They would have to make them distinguishable from the enemies since orange is a playable color.

If not then it's okay, we already have two cat prisoners (Megan and Cake), plus two prisoners with cats on their head, and two lion prisoners, and two tiger prisoners. :-o