Sign in to follow this  
Derpface123

Happy Furbottom Week? Have A Purrham On The House?

I got on the check and see if I got a "Purrham on the house!" but the banner just says that the Battle Block Theater Service is unavailable :(

Oh well I'll check later! Would be a nice birthday gift ;)

I think everyone got a free one. I had just entered Furbottom's Features so I thought I got some special unlock, but I remain part of the common folk...

I got on the check and see if I got a "Purrham on the house!" but the banner just says that the Battle Block Theater Service is unavailable :(

Oh well I'll check later! Would be a nice birthday gift ;)

pikachef, if you get that message, try exiting the game from the menu, hit the guide button, X to sign out, sign in, and reopen BattleBlock Theater. That will usually get you reconnected.

I didn't get anything, and my banner says "Happy Furbottom's Fridays kickoff week, check your special category".

I didn't get anything, and my banner says "Happy Furbottom's Fridays kickoff week, check your special category".

It might take a minute for the Magical Flying Safe to find you, be patient!! If you are still having trouble, try bringing up the Xbox Guide in any menu past the Main Menu. Then, back out of the guide and return to the Main Menu. A safe should appear that will award you the Purrham head! You might also want to try loading into a user-created level or Furbottom's Feature to be extra-safe. 

It might take a minute for the Magical Flying Safe to find you, be patient!! If you are still having trouble, try bringing up the Xbox Guide in any menu past the Main Menu. Then, back out of the guide and return to the Main Menu. A safe should appear that will award you the Purrham head! You might also want to try loading into a user-created level or Furbottom's Feature to be extra-safe. 

Thank you, Madame. I have received my pudgy star head after going into Furbottom's Features. Looking forward to more soon.

• Upvote 1

Could they have chosen a sillier head to give us?

We were so excited by all the cool heads that could be in the Star category, and for the first new one after the Chicken, they give us an obese middle-aged man with partial hair loss.

It does match the whole Furbottom theme though, so I see why they did it. Just a little disheartening...

Behemoth, there are some REALLY cool heads in the Star category, right?!

I remember reading somewhere posted by Dan himself that there will be a tricky princess, honeyhug, and in fact a Justin Beiber head in the star category. So yeah, there are going to be some amazing star heads. CAN'T WAIT!!! #swagyolo

We were so excited by all the cool heads that could be in the Star category, and for the first new one after the Chicken, they give us an obese middle-aged man with partial hair loss.

Hey!  That's Purrham Furbottom you're talking about!  He made the theater!

You'll see some others this week, so you be the judge if they're cool or not.  I think they are, though!  Not every design is going to vibe with everyone for sure, just as the regular prisoners go.

You'll see some others this week, so you be the judge if they're cool or not.  I think they are, though!  Not every design is going to vibe with everyone for sure, just as the regular prisoners go.

You know what, Dan? I happen to love Purrham. I hope that made your night <3

Btw I almost traded 500 gems for this free head. I didn't realize it was being given away for free. Some random dude with a mic was like ya I have a special unlock no one else has. So of you want it lets trade.

I have it unlocked, yet I don't see it on the scrolling list, like in the stats page. I was checking to see how many heads I had left to unlock (a ton) and can't seem to see its place in the star category.

Thanks for the Purrham head guys!

Edited by Ten Bears

i think furbottom looks cool, i got tha safe yesterday n thought it was to advertise a new furbottom feature, didnt check my heads... gotta do that tonite :D

thanks behemoth guys, this is a real cool way to create longevity for ur game and keep up excitement

Really? He's Mr. Furbottom?

Isn't his head a little too square for his actual design? I thought his head was taller. 

On Friday, will you reveal the 2 secret heads, or will they stay secret until people unlock them and we figure it out?

I'm just hoping we see that Castle Crashers King star head sooner rather than later. I quite like that one =)

I wonder if there's a CC Necromancer head in there somewhere. Nah, hopefully not. Then everyone would wear it because it outclassed all of the other heads in sheer cool factor.

I would like my Alien Hominid Russian head please. A yeti from Alien Hominid as well would also look quite nice, along with the final boss, I believe his official name was Giant Hominid? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I would like to be as official as official gets.

I would like my Alien Hominid Russian head please. A yeti from Alien Hominid as well would also look quite nice, along with the final boss, I believe his official name was Giant Hominid? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I would like to be as official as official gets.

I'm pretty sure Giant Hominid's head looks almost identical to the standard alien head except for some slight differences, so there's no chance they made him.