Sign in to follow this  
megan

Furbottom Fridays - Kickoff Week!

FeatureWeekKickOff450.jpg

This coming Friday we’ll be putting up the first user playlists to get featured on either Story (a.k.a. Furbottom’s Features) or Arena! To celebrate this momentous occasion, we’re making this week into Furbottom Fridays’ Kick Off Week!

Read more about the special unlocks this week: http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/04/15/furbottom-fridays-kick-off-week/

Cursing allowed? If not sorry but... HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT : So by beating this we get two? Or to get two we must find the secret level? 

EDIT EDIT : You've ruined my week, can't stop waiting for this.

EDIT EDIT EDIT : Man.... I really want Friday to be here... 

Edited by Spyer

Now we all get to play as the guy who pooped himself on the way to the bathroom, then died (in that order)! YIPPE! :-D

Ok im a little confused, so from my understanding:

Now (April 15th) we can get the furbottom head for beating it? or just for opening it up?

Also, it said something about 2 heads instead of one, is that if we do solo then again on co op?

Sorry i just couldnt understand those things in the post.

Now (April 15th) we can get the furbottom head for beating it? or just for opening it up?

Also, it said something about 2 heads instead of one, is that if we do solo then again on co op?

You'll get the free Purrham head starting NOW NOW NOW (or actually, about an hour ago) just by booting up the game while you're signed into Xbox LIVE. It may take a minute or two for the magical flying safe to find you -- be patient! 

This Friday (4/19), we'll be putting up an entirely NEW set of Furbottom's Features!! There will be TWO heads you can earn: one from beating the new Furbottom's Feature Solo, and one from beating the new Furbottom's Feature Co-op! We haven't announced what those heads will be yet, so stay tuned!!!

Anyone just jumping into this thread, check out our full post for more details:

http://devblog.thebe...-kick-off-week/

You'll get the free Purrham head starting NOW NOW NOW (or actually, about an hour ago) just by booting up the game while you're signed into Xbox LIVE. It may take a minute or two for the magical flying safe to find you -- be patient! 

This Friday (4/19), we'll be putting up an entirely NEW set of Furbottom's Features!! There will be TWO heads you can earn: one from beating the new Furbottom's Feature Solo, and one from beating the new Furbottom's Feature Co-op! We haven't announced what those heads will be yet, so stay tuned!!!

Anyone just jumping into this thread, check out our full post for more details:

http://devblog.thebe...-kick-off-week/

Ok thank you, i got the Furbottom head for clicking local then Features and got it. Thanks again for the clarification.

I believe we are getting the cat guards on the next featured! We got Furbottom ... and now there are two, more heads to get. 1 in Solo 1 in Co-Op... 

I'm actually a little ashamed of how much I want these new heads... and I have no idea what they are yet.

Lol 50 gems says they are the Cat Guards both the versions

Assuming that you do indeed port this game (which I hope that you do), will the other consoles be receiving these limited time only heads as well, or only the regular gift shop heads?

Sharp I am guessing you'll get them the same way we did except we'll like have them all when your getting the fifth one something like that,

I think I'd be cool if the Behemoth Staff. Dan, Megan ect. Had a Behemoth logo on their backs where the statues are :D

wait, it says the chicken will depart. Does that mean we cant play him anymore? or does it mean we cant earn him anymore? I hope its the latter cuz hes my fav.

wait, it says the chicken will depart. Does that mean we cant play him anymore? or does it mean we cant earn him anymore? I hope its the latter cuz hes my fav.

It means he will no longer be able to be unlocked.

I'm actually a little ashamed of how much I want these new heads... and I have no idea what they are yet.

Lol 50 gems says they are the Cat Guards both the versions

You owe me 50 gems. Pay up.

I seriously wish I had someone to play the co-op levels with, I have nobody with play it with. No doggy for me! (Although, the Donut is friggin' awesome!)