megan

Absolute Favorite Bbt Narrator Quips

I hate everything the narrator says.

Is there a way to shut him up permanently in the game so he doesn't say anything?

There is an option in the game that says "Put a cork in it" and I chose that option.

But the narrator keeps talking.  How do I shut him up other than to mute my TV?

The whole intro at the begging of the game where he keeps saying "whoosh" simulating the sound of the boat really got to me.

I figured it out.  There was another option that lets you set the narrator volume.

I set it to 0 so I never hear him anymore- with the exception of the cut scenes.  Hooray!

This game is quite enjoyable once you silence the narrator.

I realise it's a bit late, I just got the game (games with gold), but I can't believe no-one has said this one yet

You did good! You should treat yourself to cheeseburgers and milkshakes. And take me with you, and treat me too.

Or something like that

"I'm a cat SEE, I'm grouchy SEE, I like to run around all day and hurt peoples feelings SEEE"

"It's like Poseidon extended his hand out in friendship, and they spit in his mouth"

"I bet Furbottom is rolling around in his sharks right now" that one right there, that one gets me every time. So funny.

"Get all the berries, and mash them into jelly, and make your girlfriend sandwiches until she gets a belly!" (I sing along to this all the time oops)

"It was as if Poseidon himself extended his hand in friendship, and they spat in his mouth!"

"Boy, he was pi-- he was mad!"

"Get the best time and I will give you a kiss, because I loooveeee you!"

"Give yourself a round of applause. You found a gem that was just sitting there."

"Use your creativity to ruin someone's day, maybe even their week!" (I constantly tell my brother when I play the levels that he made that he ruined my week OTL THOSE THINGS ARE HARD)

THE SECRET SONG THAT'S MY JAM MAN

AND FINALLY... "Do you know? I don't. Do you? I don't. Do you? D-- welcome, to Battleblock Theater! Go inside... the door!" My brother and I say that all the time like if someone asks us "do you know" or something we automatically go "DO YOU KNOW I DONT DO YOU I DONT DO YOU DWELCOME..." x'DDD

My signature, it's from the trailer and another one from the trailer:

"Ah, it seems like just yesterday you got stuck on this mysterious island. Hey! Wait a second! That was yesterday! What's with this twisted charade???"

I personally like the end where the narrator sounds like he says the final quote while eating peanut butter. " ahh yes (peanut butter noises) it all makes sense now (more peanut butter noises) yes!"

I personally like the end where the narrator sounds like he says the final quote while eating peanut butter. " ahh yes (peanut butter noises) it all makes sense now (more peanut butter noises) yes!"

I'm very curious to know why you think it's peanut butter. That's very specific.

• Upvote 1

I'm very curious to know why you think it's peanut butter. That's very specific.
idk. I just think it sounds like the noise a dog would make when it eats peanut butter XD Edited by DeathSock
  • Upvote 1

"I look forward to a game in which people get judged not by the color of their skin, but by the color of their blocks, which is the same as the color of their skin"

I smell paradox!

Change Log:

11/26/2014 11:16 AM Presentation edited

Edited by LAZER™

"Gimme some of those berries, baby! MYNAH!"

"Anyway who ever heard of a cat in a hat, thats preposterous!"

"Their Spirits have grown to faar to weary children, and a weary spirit requires sustenance. Rich, buttery sustenance!"

"Your just like, D-don't turn your back on me! And there all like MYEAAH"

-Incorrect order, but eh-

"Be careful, mommy loves you!" 

-Incorrect quote, but eh-

"And then she was like 'Woo, you got the gem.' and then SHE was like.."

"Get the best time and I'll give you a kiss, because I LOVE you..!"

-Not in the game, but eh, also as of last morning/night/whatever time it was for you-

"Don't worry, I'm still here.."

I like to borrow a line from this when I'm at work: "Its really simple. Do this as fast as possible without dying or messing up.". My kid and I quote BBT at least once a day, so its hard to pick a favorite.

"I heard girls only eat strawberries when they are dipped in chocolate!"

"Get the best time, and I'll give you a kiss because I love you!"

"And if you mix the letters around you get peeslosh!"

"What the fu-art"

• Upvote 1