Sign in to follow this  
Choomog

King Of The Hill Anyone?

Hey guys, just got in the top ten of King of the Hill.

I am currently sitting at rank 6. I recently played with the number 1 ranked guy and he was talking so much trash. I beat him two times and he got so mad. Haha.

But anyways, the purpose of this thread is to see if anyone wants to play some KOTH?

GT is Choomog. Hit me up.

Peace.

I am currently sitting at rank 6. I recently played with the number 1 ranked guy and he was talking so much trash. I beat him two times and he got so mad. Haha.

But anyways, the purpose of this thread is to see if anyone wants to play some KOTH?

Peace.

IMPOSSIBLE! He talked trash? He's so nice to me...

KOTH isnt my thing but anytime you want to get muckled up, message me...

Peace.

IMPOSSIBLE! He talked trash? He's so nice to me...

KOTH isnt my thing but anytime you want to get muckled up, message me...

Yeah, he sent me a message full of foul language. Haha. Then he called me a noob for using the fan :c

I just jumped in koth where they were like 12 and 0, played them how they were playing with the fan and started winning when I got a teammate. Had to leave but they were good so I sent them a friend request.

I hope they didn't get mad. :)

Yeah the fan is really god in koth. In fact, it's the only weapon I use..

I don't like to stick to any particular weapon, with the exception of when I play couch Co-op (changing interferes with you both).

However, the fan seems relatively easy to frustrate others. I only specifically use it if someone I'm playing against is, and even then, they have to be spamming it to make me resort to copycatting.

I climbed to rank 6 in two days, and the only time I saw someone use the fan was when I was in the top 10. It really baffled me how people could expect success by constantly killing their teammate with acid bubbles..

Choomog, I believe you are talking about the #1 ranked in KotH, while True was probably thinking of the overall leaderboards. Because he visits the forums and seems like a pretty bad dude. Just to clear that up..?

Edited by DavidB