DarthGreen

Battle Block Theater Figures

Battle Block Theater Figures   

76 members have voted

1. 1. What Battle Block character would you like made in a figure?(Like how castle crashers got toy figures)

• Square Head figure
    • Circle Head figure
    • Star Head figure
    • Triangle Head figure
    • Cylinders Head figure
    • Hatty figure
    • Cat guard
    • Tofu horse

I could get behind the production of BBT characters modeled much like those over at the Spelunky shop. Though I guess I can't complain if they were done similarly to the CC ones. I think it would be great to see a very limited amount of, if not all the prisoners, a whole section of head shapes or a variety of a very select few of many random prisoners done as chibi figures and send one radomly to those who pay for one.

EDIT: Maybe we should just list the prisoner # based on the chart..?

Edited by DavidB

An idea for if figures get made for BBT, for the characters to have changeable heads, so you would just buy the torso with the arms and legs and could buy the heads to put on the base.

• Upvote 2

The Golden Whale, or the Cosmic Bear. I mean those two could pretty much destroy the entire game if they so chose to.

Herp derp, of course DarthGreen! Didn't think about that 'til after posting. Maybe, much like the castle crashers, having a hand that you can interchange the weapon it holds and have a few sets (four or five?) each with a certain weapon or two? Working on an image(s) with the three MUST HAVE heads from each shape, my three most personal favorites, and 12 I think would be highest in demand / look the best / worth the best as figurines.

Anna's shark & whale are spot on, by the way. Hatty is pretty cute, too. He's lacking on tears, though. And maybe a gem.  :geek:

I think the figures would have to be smaller than the CC figs in order for that to be affordable. Maybe like 5cm tall, 2cm wide? 

I definitely support this. 

They could sell full figures in nice stylized, rectangular boxes that were like 10cm tall and 4 cm wide. I would totally buy a PAX or Comic Con exclusive Dan Paladin figure (pink with triangle head that has the seemingly attached wide-eyed face + semi-frowning mouth on it, comes with gold trophy that goes on the back).

They could also do body packs and head packs as well. Definitely a cool idea.

• Upvote 1

Glad you like my plushes! The Golden Whale and Shark were relatively easy and super fun to make.

Anna's shark & whale are spot on, by the way. Hatty is pretty cute, too. He's lacking on tears, though. And maybe a gem.  :geek:

Actually he did have detachable tears!

3931305411_c2939c12bf.jpg

I made them with felt with a paperclip as a hook at the last minute. I don't think we have them anymore though. I should make better tears and perhaps some plushy gems for him to hold!
  • Upvote 3

Hmm?  We already have Cat Guards!

paxday2-13.jpg

They've only been on sale at the shows so far.

• Upvote 4

paxday2-13.jpg

Will these make it to the online shop eventually?

Definitely planning on it, just don't know when they'll hit.  We're barely keeping them in stock for the shows right now.

I will buy the biggest cat guard for sure  :-D, Also an idea i had was for their to be a life size hatty's hat. I would buy it because i love top hats and BBT but would any one else buy it?

Those are cool, Dan. But gosh darn it, does the shop need an update! I've been waiting to see how much the Necromancer figure would be (and how many) and have been dying to purchase that Necro wallet!!

• Upvote 1

Those are cool, Dan. But gosh darn it, does the shop need an update! I've been waiting to see how much the Necromancer figure would be (and how many) and have been dying to purchase that Necro wallet!!

Yea I agree

paxday2-13.jpg

Will these make it to the online shop eventually?

Definitely planning on it, just don't know when they'll hit.  We're barely keeping them in stock for the shows right now.

Did you sell them at PAX East because I don't think I saw them on the board where you showed all the merch and items. Are you referring to the chew toy or piggy bank. I really hope I didn't miss them. I think I saw them on the desk but I didn't know that they were for sale  :-(

I think a stylized prisoner cell like the one in the game would be cool to store the prisoner toys in.
It would be random or like the one in the game, showing the specific head.
Also, different colors?

I feel like some of the specific heads of each shape would be good. Like maybe the two most popular heads of each shaped head? And then we could see which heads people think are the best. That seems like it could work because I know for sure there are some of the square and circle heads I I would buy.

I feel like some of the specific heads of each shape would be good. Like maybe the two most popular heads of each shaped head? And then we could see which heads people think are the best. That seems like it could work because I know for sure there are some of the square and circle heads I I would buy.

I think if the heads get made for figures they would just do the default ones now all of the "favorite" ones that they "think" people will buy.

I think if the heads get made for figures they would just do the default ones now all of the "favorite" ones that they "think" people will buy.

Ya I guess. I was just saying that because I personally wouldn't want just the default heads but some of the others I would totally buy.