Sign in to follow this  
Derpface123

Just Played The Arena Feature With Danpaladin!

We won 2 matches, and he left halfway through the third. I got MVP in both of them, too! 

Dan, if you're out there, I was IvanTheBrutal in that match, and it was awesome playing with you! 

That was really clever how you used the throw to toss enemy players off the hill in that KoTH match. I'll be sure to use that next time :D

Dan won't play Capture the Horse, because he's too afraid that he will run into my girlfriend and me. :)

Very cool though, that you had the chance to run into him! It's always nice to know when you're playing with the creators who went from vision to reality like that.

Edited by DarkenedNight

Dan won't play Capture the Horse, because he's too afraid that he will run into my girlfriend and me. :)

Very cool though, that you had the chance to run into him! It's always nice to know when you're playing with the creators who went from vision to reality like that.

I don't remember exactly what we played. We played a match of Color the World and half a match of Ball Game, but I can't recall what the very first match was. If I went online and checked the order of the levels in Fight for Love, I could figure it out.