Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Hackers Or Dedication?

Well, if people really are cheating the system they're really just doing themselves a disservice whether they're aware of it or not.  The sense of progression will be lost along with any accomplishment they might've had.   Absolutely nothing to look forward to.

Saw this kind of thing with Castle Crashers.  Some people thought hacking would be great and wished they hadn't afterwards.

Choose wisely!  There's no guaranteed tech support for going back from a hack :)

:roll:

:-P

:x

Well, if people really are cheating the system they're really just doing themselves a disservice whether they're aware of it or not.  The sense of progression will be lost along with any accomplishment they might've had.   Absolutely nothing to look forward to.

Saw this kind of thing with Castle Crashers.  Some people thought hacking would be great and wished they hadn't afterwards.

Choose wisely!  There's no guaranteed tech support for going back from a hack :)

:shock:

:arrow:

:evil:

Jared, got any extras? :P i gave 1000 to a couple cool youtubers xD

Instead of saying Jared's username, you can use the quote button to reply :)

:wub:

:oops:

Edited by IndustrialKnight
  • Upvote 1

One of my friends did the gem hack, after about 5 minutes he regretted it and tried to undo the hack but then he got banned from XBL for hacking.

*sniff sniff* Mmm... The sweet smell of justice... (Sorry about your friend losing his account, but I hope he learned his lesson.)

Anyways I got a message from someone on Xbox Live saying they had created a mod, and he was offering infinite gems for something stupid from another game. Those dishonest hackers, they're still out there somewhere...

One of my friends did the gem hack, after about 5 minutes he regretted it and tried to undo the hack but then he got banned from XBL for hacking.

*sniff sniff* Mmm... The sweet smell of justice... (Sorry about your friend losing his account, but I hope he learned his lesson.)

Anyways I got a message from someone on Xbox Live saying they had created a mod, and he was offering infinite gems for something stupid from another game. Those dishonest hackers, they're still out there somewhere...

I probably met the same person, I was playing my playlist with randoms and he joins then leaves shortly after and sends me a voice message saying I can get you all the star heads, weapons, etc. And I'm like "shut up foo I don't need yo bribery"

:|

:|

-_-

Guest Walexarem

What I want to know is how the guy at the top of the leaderboards has 24,000 gems and is gaining them at a rate of 1000-1500 a day. He probably isn't hacking, but god he must be grinding his butt off.

yeah is anyone needs gems if you get the chicken i will reward you heavily also so happy right now have 1710 extra gems and have all the heads would have over  2000 but have given away about 600 to friends

What I want to know is how the guy at the top of the leaderboards has 24,000 gems and is gaining them at a rate of 1000-1500 a day. He probably isn't hacking, but god he must be grinding his butt off.

This is probably not very well known, but Ill tell ya how he does it.

He goes into a local challenge game and plays Funwithfans (I think that's what the level is called). Anyways, he basically farms that level gaining 4 gems per victory. He does it in 25-30 seconds. So yeah.

This is probably not very well known, but Ill tell ya how he does it.

He goes into a local challenge game and plays Funwithfans (I think that's what the level is called). Anyways, he basically farms that level gaining 4 gems per victory. He does it in 25-30 seconds. So yeah.

nah that is what I did.... unshipped has ran a macro for a week straight getting 90 an hour while he goes about real life or gaming on another account... macros in games <= hacking.... same effect as tampering with the software except they won't care because you aren't

Edited by ggn00bz0rz
  • Upvote 1

been there for days, still has the thing running, think he's around 27k lol... he actually played a little bit on Thursday, changed his character too...I've not interest in competing with bots so I'm building maps now.

Edited by ggn00bz0rz

Guest Walexarem

I find it sad that someone would buy this awesome game, then instead of playing it run a macro to boost gems. Gaining a meaningless position in a game they don't play and depriving someone who plays legitimately of a spot.

Edited by Walexarem
  • Upvote 1

I find it sad that someone would buy this awesome game, then instead of playing it run a macro to boost gems. Gaining a meaningless position in a game they don't play and depriving

someone who plays legitimately of a spot.

Sums up what I wanted to say. To whomever uses a macro you basically ruin the core of the came. Continue sucking. And ermm 90 a hour is not even very many.... I can get more just playing the game and I'm in the top 30... for PLAYING THE GAME Edited by oO VAPOR Oo