Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Hackers Or Dedication?

If you beat a campaign chapter without spending any gems you should get at least 100 gems. I started saving upy gems for multiplayer so I could trade them for heads. My heads cost 20 gems, so I trade 10-15 gems for a head. That is how I conduct buisness!

What I want to know is how the guy at the top of the leaderboards has 24,000 gems and is gaining them at a rate of 1000-1500 a day. He probably isn't hacking, but god he must be grinding his butt off.

This is probably not very well known, but Ill tell ya how he does it.

He goes into a local challenge game and plays Funwithfans (I think that's what the level is called). Anyways, he basically farms that level gaining 4 gems per victory. He does it in 25-30 seconds. So yeah.

nah that is what I did.... unshipped has ran a macro for a week straight getting 90 an hour while he goes about real life or gaming on another account... macros in games <= hacking.... same effect as tampering with the software except they won't care because you aren't

How is a macro not traceable? And if its "known" that he is doing it and if his xbox is on for that long, It should be a given that actions are taken? Cant a developer reset GT's on leader boards, I know Tre-arch can in BO2. Anyone with suspicion of Hacking or Macroing should be reset. Dan should put a Red zone for the actions of a macro account, For example if a user accumulates 90 gems per hour for 3 hours straight that account would be flagged and monitered for a while. Or we can red flag levels which are being macro'ed. A macro is going to be running easy levels on some type of arena mode, so his macro does not have to be developed very smart or perform well, all it has to do is play and get gems, so Unshipped will pick the easiest map(s) and play them for a few hours, days, weeks straight. I feel its muckle, ball game, king of the hill, or cap the horse. the AI in the all of those modes i listed is weak. WE need to stop this as a community, it ruins the leader boards (leader boards provide a great amount of re-playability after the games been beaten, if this is ruined by a macro many players will put BBT down and play more substantially repayable games such as Bo2, Halo, And other lame shooters) GG behemoth your re play value of BBT went down by a third.

Edited by oO VAPOR Oo

His macro doesn't even play, just sits in the matches with another that is set up to kill itself.  He wins every match but never gets mvp hence 8 per 5 min update.   Sent in ticket week and 2 days ago, apparently they don't care...  I would still rather them set up timed leaderboards per map over dropping this n00b, but who knows what they are thinking...

I met with a hacker and he gave me hundreds of gems, i didnt know he was a hacker until then. I bought all the heads and gave the leftover gems to my bro. ( If anyone wants to play with me, my GT is MustacheNoob )

I met with a hacker and he gave me hundreds of gems, i didnt know he was a hacker until then. I bought all the heads and gave the leftover gems to my bro. ( If anyone wants to play with me, my GT is MustacheNoob )

I'll play! Maybe next week or something i don't know

Dude I doubt he was a hacker. I gave some random stranger 2,700 gems last night for he hell of it and I still have 4,100 gems left. Don't believe me come and play a 1 vs you and someone else in the ball game and ill show you how simple it is to rack up a thousand gems within a hour or so.

Edited by Tattooey
  • Upvote 1

Dude I doubt he was a hacker. I gave some random stranger 2,700 gems last night for he hell of it and I still have 4,100 gems left. Don't believe me come and play a 1 vs you and someone else in the ball game and ill show you how simple it is to rack up a thousand gems within a hour or so.

Yeah right! ..............I don't believe you!! I only talk about your part of 1000 gems within a hour (not if he is a hacker or not)

I was 5 (I think now 6) on the leaderboards, 1000 gems / 60 minutes = 16,66 gems a minute. Or otherwise 60 minutes / 2 minutes of ballgame = 30 games a hour with the limit of 5 gems possible to obtain per game it's still only 150 gems (and then you always need to win and always need to be MVP, also i did not count the loading time between games) even when you do only solo challenge level 12 it takes (at least) 22 seconds to finish it for 4 gems so 10,8 gems a minutes is really the limit.

So if you think 1000 gems are possible within a hour.........oke let's do a bet for some exclusive heads!!! otherwise.... please do not give people false hope!

Yeah right! ..............I don't believe you!! I only talk about your part of 1000 gems within a hour (not if he is a hacker or not)

I was 5 (I think now 6) on the leaderboards, 1000 gems / 60 minutes = 16,66 gems a minute. Or otherwise 60 minutes / 2 minutes of ballgame = 30 games a hour with the limit of 5 gems possible to obtain per game it's still only 150 gems (and then you always need to win and always need to be MVP, also i did not count the loading time between games) even when you do only solo challenge level 12 it takes (at least) 22 seconds to finish it for 4 gems so 10,8 gems a minutes is really the limit.

So if you think 1000 gems are possible within a hour.........oke let's do a bet for some exclusive heads!!! otherwise.... please do not give people false hope!

your 9th now :P but anyways EVEN IF YOU FINISH that certain level in 22 seconds. There's no way the lazers will align for the next run to make it 22 seconds ;) naddamean my mad muffin. BTW solo challenge is more dedication than boosting or hacking to any doubters.
  • Upvote 1

Wow, lol that goes fast!!...9th now, I did not played for a week.. but i'm back now  8-)

You're absolutly right about the lazers in the next round!  :)

Btw 22.63 sec on solo challenge lvl 12 (FunwithFans) was my best time ever.

Most of the times I get 28,27,26,25,24 secondes, sometimes 23.

and only a couple of times 22 secondes, with 22.63 as my best time (absolutly perfect run with the lazers perfectly timed) 

If you wanna do 22 you need to know that it's only possible with the "electric ball" tool/weapon.

Also, there's s a trick possbile to skip the bridge of glass.

---spoiler!----

---Launch Trick!---   

---Jump Trick!---      :lol:   :P

Edited by M4dmuffinNL

The same thing kinda happened to me too last weekend. I was in the gift shop with Dan and some other guy, and he was giving us both 100 gems for 5 gems, and did it like 4 times. We both took the offers but I don't see how anyone could get that many gems.

well some people have like thousands of gems so like a few hundred isnt a suprise

I found a hacker. I only had about half a second to look at his star heads while trying to trade people because i wanted Furbottom. I clearly saw 2 secret/unreleased Star heads: the Troll from Castle Crashers and a Snail.

The hacker's GT is "WALTER7685". Posted on other topics. Not spam. Just trying to get this guy banned.

Something similar happened to me. I was in a lobby and this guy said he hacked the game and gave everyone 500 gems. he also said he had about 33000 gems to spare. i dont remember the GT, but i hope the hack gets patched soon.

When the hatty hack was going on in cc nobody believed it. But when they saw people with the gem sword even before bbt came out they were a little suspicious if hacks are still going on for cc who knows when they'll get patched in battleblock