Sign in to follow this  
Derpface123

When Will Furbottom's Features Update With The New Playlists?

The blog stated that Furbottom's Features would update today with new playlists that would make not one but TWO new Star heads available.

When will it update with these new playlists? I'm eager to see what the new heads are.  :-D

I've been up since 7:00 EST and it hasn't updated yet.

Oh well.

I don't think it will take long to complete the playlists anyway. The very first one was made by one of Behemoth's real level designers, so that's probably why it was challenging. And even that was pretty easy, at least in my opinion. Didn't take me long to beat it. Then again, I am one of probably several dozen people in the thousands of players who has beaten the game on both difficulty levels by myself, not to toot my own horn or anything.  :-P

My only concern is finding a co-op partner who won't quit in the middle of it causing me to lose all of my progress (since Furbottom progress is stored completely online so if you quit you have to restart it).

Anyone interested in doing the Feature with me when it's released later today? Perhaps you, BiPolarBear?

My GT is IvanTheBrutal, so send me a friend request. If you have Halo 3 or Black Ops 2, we could play that for a while whilst we wait for the playlist to update.  :-)

Edited by Derpface123

The online playlists are odd. 

One time I finished the finale of the featured stages.

And next time I went on, the progress was gone.

Today I went on again, the progress was back.

Odd.

Playing insane solo is way easier, i've beaten the campaing solo on insane and tried a bit on co-op but in co-op you have twice the chance that somerhing stupid is gonna kill you or your teammate :P

Ps gold trophie looks sick :)

^So true :-)

Were the new Featured playlists made by the same person or two different persons? Just wondering if we'll get slightly modified versions of solo maps to support coop gameplay or if it'll be two completely different challenges.

Ok, my GT is Venomsnake100. Just to let you know I'm only 14, so I'm sure you could find a better player than me. 

No problem; I'm only 15  :-P I'll get on my 360 and send you a friend request now. (unless you have already sent me one)

The online playlists are odd. 

One time I finished the finale of the featured stages.

And next time I went on, the progress was gone.

Today I went on again, the progress was back.

Odd.

i've heard people say that progress for Furbottoms disappears but mine has always been saved. Did the first 7 levels one night, went back the next and continued from there. Strange that its different for others.

Then again, I am one of probably several dozen people in the thousands of players who has beaten the game on both difficulty levels by myself, not to toot my own horn or anything.

i'd actually like to know how many people have completed it in Insane. I saw a post where at some point last week it was just 10, must be way more than that now though.

Furbottoms' new playlists aren't available yet? Dang it! I just got out of class and wanted to get the two new Star Head Prisoners.

Guess I'll have to wait *stars refreshing BBT every minute to see if FF updates* 

I wonder what the process of featuring a playlist is. If they've already decided, and just waiting for something. That, or maybe they're waiting until today to choose. Who knows? I don't, do you? I don't, do you? I don't, Do-Welcome to battleblock theater!

• Upvote 2

IT'S LIVE

GO GET YOUR CO-OP AND SOLO FURBOTTOM'S FEATURE PRISONERS!!  

LAST ONE THERE IS A CATLOVER

• Upvote 3

Hey, Dan, playing the Features singleplayer playlist now, and it seems that the Cats that hold gems/strawberries, are holding strawberries instead of gems.

Hey, Dan, playing the Features singleplayer playlist now, and it seems that the Cats that hold gems/strawberries, are holding strawberries instead of gems.

Thanks for letting us know, we'll look into this. 

The fastest way to get tech issues to us is to post them in our Technical Issues forum! We won't always reply right away, but I promise we're reading it!

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/forum/8-technical-issues/