Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

Welcome To The Furbottom's Features Forum! Use Of This Forum Inside!

Heeeello all you beautiful playlist creators, theatergoers, and catsmackers! And welcome to the Furbottom's Feature section of the forum!

PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM

The Behemoth will make a new thread in this forum section every time one of our three Featured sections are updated with a NEW set playlists: 

• Featured Arena -- Get there in-game by playing: Arena > Feature
  • Solo Furbottom's Feature -- Get there in game by playing alone: Furbottom's Feature > Feature
  • Coop Furbottom's Feature -- Get there in-game by playing with a friend online or locally: Furbottom's Feature > Feature

Use this forum to keep abreast (teehee -- I said "abreast") of changes. You can also comment on the threads to congratulate your fellow playlist creators on levels well -- er, created!

Only The Behemoth can make new threads in this forum, but everyone can comment on existing threads!

UPDATE FREQUENCY & THREAD CONTENT

The Behemoth will update this forum with a new thread as often as new Features are put up! 

We will also include the date each playlist is posted to Furbottom's Features.  Once the playlist is happily return to the bosom of the regular Community Theater, we will add in the date it was removed from the Features and lock the thread.

After a playlist is set back to normal, though, it's still searchable in our Community Theater in-game as a regular playlist -- so feel free to browse old, locked threads for suggestions on fun levels to play!

GETTING YOUR PLAYLIST FEATURED

We are actively looking for Arena and Story playlists made by YOU to Feature! If you want your playlist Featured, make sure you follow the guidelines outlined in this Dev Blog post:

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/04/09/how-to-get-featured-on-battleblock-theater/

You can help bring your playlist to our attention (and the attention of other players!) by posting about it in our Playlist Promo section of the forums:

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/forum/40-community-theater-playlist-promo/

That's about it -- we hope you enjoy playing the best of the best Community Theater playlists by hopping into Furbottom's Features!

Just a question:
-Will the featured playlist be changed on a regulated schedule (like every friday for example)?

Also, your profile pic is awesomesauce.

Just a question:

-Will the featured playlist be changed on a regulated schedule (like every friday for example)?

Also, your profile pic is awesomesauce.

Thanks! BehemothRyan made it for meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! 

Furbottom Fridays will be continuing for one month on an alternating schedule.

Next Friday (4/26), a new Arena Feature will be put up. 

The following Friday (5/3), a new Furbottom's Feature Co-op and Solo will be put up. 

... and so on, and so forth, for a total of 4 weeks, at which point we will re-evaluate the schedule.

More details in our DevBlog post:

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/04/19/first-bbt-furbottoms-fridays/

I did the last playlist with my friend who did not receive the chicken head. I just now did the new co-op playlist with my friend who once again, did not receive the special prisoner. Both times it's shown green check marks over all levels and he has the same grades as me in all of them (including the finales). I was the host both times and I got the unlock both times as well. Is this a known issue? What can he do to unlock it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I did the last playlist with my friend who did not receive the chicken head. I just now did the new co-op playlist with my friend who once again, did not receive the special prisoner. Both times it's shown green check marks over all levels and he has the same grades as me in all of them (including the finales). I was the host both times and I got the unlock both times as well. Is this a known issue? What can he do to unlock it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We haven't had much luck reproducing this one at The Behemoth -- could you do me a favor and input a Support ticket into our system?

It will be easier for us to troubleshoot with you from there:

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/open.php

If your friend is unable to earn the head as the client, could you have him try completing the feature as the host? Is he able to earn the head this way?

We haven't had much luck reproducing this one at The Behemoth -- could you do me a favor and input a Support ticket into our system?

It will be easier for us to troubleshoot with you from there:

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/open.php

If your friend is unable to earn the head as the client, could you have him try completing the feature as the host? Is he able to earn the head this way?

Thanks for the swift response. I did submit it through the Support ticket. I'll see if he's willing to try again as the host and report back afterwards.

Wow, this is really exciting! Just one question, I beat Furbottom's Features on Insane Mode! I Think others who have done the same and I deserve a sweet prize besides Donuts. Don't you think?

My friend tried hosting and he completed all of it again with another one of my friends who hadn't done it yet and neither of them received the special prisoner unlock.

A bit more information for you on this issue. 

We're receiving reports that a percentage of players who accept an invitation to the Feature from the Dashboard are running into this issue. 

We do have a workaround you can use to earn the head: 

If you have another LIVE account that's already on your system which has NOT yet earned the Winston head, play the Feature again locally with this new account signed in as Player 1 and your primary account as Player 2.  Player 1 will earn the head, and can trade it back to your primary account. You can also create a free Silver account for this purpose.

Please note this workaround will NOT work with a Guest as Player 1, as Guests cannot use the Trading Booth. 

We understand that this is not ideal, but hopefully this will allow you to earn the head as we look into this issue further.

We apologize for any frustration you may have experienced due to this issue, and appreciate your patience. 

My friend tried hosting and he completed all of it again with another one of my friends who hadn't done it yet and neither of them received the special prisoner unlock.

We're receiving reports that a percentage of players who accept an invitation to the Feature from the Dashboard are running into this issue. 

If you have another LIVE account that's already on your system which has NOT yet earned the Winston head, play the Feature again locally with this new account signed in as Player 1 and your primary account as Player 2.  Player 1 will earn the head, and can trade it back to your primary account. You can also create a free Silver account for this purpose.

Please note this workaround will NOT work with a Guest as Player 1, as Guests cannot use the Trading Booth. 

We understand that this is not ideal, but hopefully this will allow you to earn the head as we look into this issue further.

We apologize for any frustration you may have experienced due to this issue, and appreciate your patience. 

Appreciate your looking into it. I believe at least one of my friends accepted the invite from the dashboard so that could be part of it. I already had a silver account so I traded my unlock to one of my friends and then unlocked it again for the other friend. After that, I made a new silver account so I could get it back myself. I'll make sure that next time my friend accepts the invite from the in-game menu. Thanks again for your time!

Appreciate your looking into it. I believe at least one of my friends accepted the invite from the dashboard so that could be part of it. I already had a silver account so I traded my unlock to one of my friends and then unlocked it again for the other friend. After that, I made a new silver account so I could get it back myself. I'll make sure that next time my friend accepts the invite from the in-game menu. Thanks again for your time!

Thank YOU for being so understanding!!! We are looking into this one, but hopefully this will help you out in the meantime. :)

Wow, this is really exciting! Just one question, I beat Furbottom's Features on Insane Mode! I Think others who have done the same and I deserve a sweet prize besides Donuts. Don't you think?

You have won my admiration. 

Seriously. I haven't even tried.

Hello Behemoth love your battleblocks theater game but I have a question you see when I try to join furbottoms feature it says a signed in user can not download user created playlists yet im signed in to xbox live ive been wanting to get Winston and donut before time runs out but I cant play in furbottoms feature PLS HELP!  D:

Hello Behemoth people out there and Behemoth admins I am having problems with battle block theater you see I want to get Winston and donut (limited time only battle block theater head) from playing the furbottoms feature 2 playlists that give you Winston and donut but whenever I try to click on furbottoms features it says a signed in user can not download user created playlists but I am signed in to xbox live and nothing is wrong with my xbox360 PLS help me I want to get Winston and donut before I cant get them anymore any help would be fantastic behemoth and behemoth members :D  (P.S this might be a bug so pls fix it aswell for other people ty)

Hello Behemoth people out there and Behemoth admins I am having problems with battle block theater you see I want to get Winston and donut (limited time only battle block theater head) from playing the furbottoms feature 2 playlists that give you Winston and donut but whenever I try to click on furbottoms features it says a signed in user can not download user created playlists but I am signed in to xbox live and nothing is wrong with my xbox360 PLS help me I want to get Winston and donut before I cant get them anymore any help would be fantastic behemoth and behemoth members  :D  (P.S this might be a bug so pls fix it aswell for other people ty)

Hi there Akmaro!

Nope, it's not a bug -- but we can help you get access to the Feature!

We believe the issue you're experiencing may be due to your privacy settings. By default, Member Content (which includes any user-created levels such as Furbottom's Features) will be disabled if you are underage in your region. For the US, this would be anyone who is 17 or below. 

** If you are underage, please ensure you have your parent or legal guardian's permission before attempting to make changes to your privacy settings. **

To check your privacy settings, start at the Dashboard. Go to Settings > Privacy, and ensure that "Member Content" appears under the "Allowed" header. 

Additionally, if you have any active players who are NOT signed into an Xbox LIVE profile with Member Content set to Allowed, you will not be able to access Furbottom's Features or other user-created content. (This means that any Guest accounts will NOT be able to access user-created content.)

Please let us know if you are still having issues once Member Content is set to Allowed!

hey i have unlocked all heads a while back and beat furbottom on insane, but sadly i was not aware of the chicken head anyone who need emeralds i have 1,500 and will trade 150 for the chicken head please post here or if you can message me on xbox as SelectedPoppy9.

3:24pm east coast both single and co-op features are the same as the first user created ones. No head for completing single player or single vs. I am still unable to play same console co-op (second player has silver account) stating "theater service is not available. Please try again later." It's been over a week???

also is there a new one this week or are they keeping this one up for 2 weeks too, if they do this for every single one it will take forever to get all the heads

Edited by Selectedpoppy9

i know this has been asked but will there be a prize for insane mode ever

I doubt it.

also is there a new one this week or are they keeping this one up for 2 weeks too, if they do this for every single one it will take forever to get all the heads

I think the current plan is to rotate Story (solo and co-op) and Arena on alternate weeks. If thats the case, and I think it is, then there will be no new head this week as we had toast last week. Unless they do something different that is.