Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

Welcome To The Furbottom's Features Forum! Use Of This Forum Inside!

Just a suggestion for star heads how bout the ruby in the caves of the nightmare princess the skull ruby from chapter 5 cutscene and the witch docotr that blessed the hat and the bear at the end just for last star head hatty

Is there a specific time that the feature gets updated? I came back from school today, expecting to find an new head to be collected, but said head failed to exist yet. I'm GMT if that helps.

• Upvote 1

Hey Everyone! When I first started playing BBT and I recieved the Purrham Furbottom head I thought (at the time) that that particular features map was insanely difficult for a beginning player. Needless to say I only saw the map for 2 or so days before it reset into something else and I never put it on the favorites list; as I was unaware of how it all worked. Anyway I was wondering if anyone knows what the map was called as I would Love to try and play it again now. Thanks! 

Hey Everyone! When I first started playing BBT and I recieved the Purrham Furbottom head I thought (at the time) that that particular features map was insanely difficult for a beginning player. Needless to say I only saw the map for 2 or so days before it reset into something else and I never put it on the favorites list; as I was unaware of how it all worked. Anyway I was wondering if anyone knows what the map was called as I would Love to try and play it again now. Thanks! 

I think you are describing WeLoveYou by BehemothLD1000. This punishing playlist was put together by our level designers JUST FOR YOU GUYS! <3

You can find it by searching for the playlist by name. Or, you can go to: Furbottom's Features > Community Theater > Get New User-Created Playlists to access the level feed, then scroll to the left with your thumbstick until you reach The Behemoth's Favorite Solo Adventure Feed. 

You can also find old Featured playlists created by our players by browsing this forum -- we post new levels (alternating Arena and Story) every week!

Dear the Behemoth, I was wandering if in the future you will give a second chance to get the fur-bottom features (sorry if spelt wrong) special heads as I am missing only 1 (the Winston head) and no one wants to sell it to me. It will be really hard for new players to get all the special heads as it will be impossible for them to unlock them. Please reply to this with either yes there will be a second chance or no there won't. Thanks.

Is there a specific time that the feature gets updated? I came back from school today, expecting to find an new head to be collected, but said head failed to exist yet. I'm GMT if that helps.

it updates at noon on friday

Dear the Behemoth, I was wandering if in the future you will give a second chance to get the fur-bottom features (sorry if spelt wrong) special heads as I am missing only 1 (the Winston head) and no one wants to sell it to me. It will be really hard for new players to get all the special heads as it will be impossible for them to unlock them. Please reply to this with either yes there will be a second chance or no there won't. Thanks.

dude they gave away the chicken and the donuts :P

The answer is buried deep within the annals of our DevBlog: 

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/05/03/battleblock-theater-ff-unlock-toast/

Dear Behemoth,

I've learned that the furbottom's features update every friday. Is there a specific time on every friday, or is it done at a random time? Thanks in advance.

Dear Behemoth, I've learned that the furbottom's features update every friday. Is there a specific time on every friday, or is it done at a random time? Thanks in advance.

Dearest EvilHat,

There is not a specific time, but we tend to update it around the middle of the day (Pacific Time). 

Hey Lindsay why did you add 2 heads are your gonna add steamroll victim #2 lol just a question

I dont think she's allowed to answer that, but it is odd that they added victim number 1. There may be ones that were steamrolled, but had different head shapes. And if so, they'd probably release one every week for the special prisoner every week of July...

Lindsay, Thanks. I was wondering why it came around 3. But Im in the ETZ, it makes sense now. Thank you.

Hey Lindsay why did you add 2 heads are your gonna add steamroll victim #2 lol just a question

I dont think she's allowed to answer that, but it is odd that they added victim number 1. There may be ones that were steamrolled, but had different head shapes. And if so, they'd probably release one every week for the special prisoner every week of July...

Lindsay, Thanks. I was wondering why it came around 3. But Im in the ETZ, it makes sense now. Thank you.

what?

Just a suggestion you guys should at the behemoth or the big chicken should add a head to arena like a soccer ball head and one of my friends said this guy had all the star heads lies just wondering though

Hey Lindsay the king head probably isn't real but maybe behemoth staff has every star head and the kings one the beard and crown don't look legit

None of the star heads look legit.