Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

Welcome To The Furbottom's Features Forum! Use Of This Forum Inside!

How would somebody know you are you?

Hi Tsukifu -- hid some content as it's sensitive information. I can't PM you since you're a new reg. Can you please send an email to support@thebehemoth.com with the gamertag you're inquiring about? Sorry for the runaround!

Thanks!

I got a question..if you make it to the features do you get the special head automatically or do you have to go through your own playlist and get it?

That's a great question, I want to know as well. But even though if you have to go through your own playlist, it would be pretty easy, since you made it, knowing all the traps and tricks.

I got a question..if you make it to the features do you get the special head automatically or do you have to go through your own playlist and get it?

As an answer to your question, if your playlist is featured you do not automatically receive the head. You still have to play through your own playlist to get it.

As an answer to your question, if your playlist is featured you do not automatically receive the head. You still have to play through your own playlist to get it.

thanks for the answer! But I have another question :3 when your playlist gets featured do you get told the head that you get ahead of time,or do you have to find out like everyone else?

thanks for the answer! But I have another question :3 when your playlist gets featured do you get told the head that you get ahead of time,or do you have to find out like everyone else?

I have another answer then! If you're featured, you will have no idea what head your playlist is being assigned, and you have absolutely no idea your playlist is being featured before it is officially announced to everyone.

Edited by 8Bitten

I just made a solo playlist called "Shindig Time" and was hoping it would  be on furbottom's features. I know it isn't likely to happen but it be nice if you guys could play it and rate it. Thanks, Captain MasonM

Will there be a week to get ones ya missed? I missed 2. Pants and Furrbottem.

Yes. They will start to go through all the prisoners again after finishing releasing all the current prisoners left.

Will there be a week to get ones ya missed? I missed 2. Pants and Furrbottem.

Yes. They will start to go through all the prisoners again after finishing releasing all the current prisoners left.

You know this how?

Yes, The Behemoth has said, and been quoted for saying, that all heads will be re released.

And you've been quoted  ;)

I heard it from him. lol

Just a question:

-Will the featured playlist be changed on a regulated schedule (like every friday for example)?

Also, your profile pic is awesomesauce.

His profile pic is also a shirt.