Lindsay

Welcome To The Furbottom's Features Forum! Use Of This Forum Inside!

Just a question:

-Will the featured playlist be changed on a regulated schedule (like every friday for example)?

Also, your profile pic is awesomesauce.

Thanks! BehemothRyan made it for meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! 

Furbottom Fridays will be continuing for one month on an alternating schedule.

Next Friday (4/26), a new Arena Feature will be put up. 

The following Friday (5/3), a new Furbottom's Feature Co-op and Solo will be put up. 

... and so on, and so forth, for a total of 4 weeks, at which point we will re-evaluate the schedule.

More details in our DevBlog post:

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/04/19/first-bbt-furbottoms-fridays/

umh, groggy here, can u give us a hint on the next feature head? (plus, i need a cool profile pic i just got dis)

Just a question:

-Will the featured playlist be changed on a regulated schedule (like every friday for example)?

Also, your profile pic is awesomesauce.

Thanks! BehemothRyan made it for meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! 

Furbottom Fridays will be continuing for one month on an alternating schedule.

Next Friday (4/26), a new Arena Feature will be put up. 

The following Friday (5/3), a new Furbottom's Feature Co-op and Solo will be put up. 

... and so on, and so forth, for a total of 4 weeks, at which point we will re-evaluate the schedule.

More details in our DevBlog post:

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/04/19/first-bbt-furbottoms-fridays/

umh, groggy here, can u give us a hint on the next feature head? (plus, i need a cool profile pic i just got dis)

Hi! Nope, I cannot give hints. >:-D

Here are some animated forum icons from our tumblr, though!

http://behemothgames.tumblr.com/

Will the next playlist be a re-release again or will there be a re-release and a new star head? 

P.S I understand if you can't say.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Guest TheAureusRooster

In the area where you first start in campaign the dots say I'm only missing 4 Star heads but on the list I'm missing 5 

I Have Beaten teh 1st Furbottom Feature set but i cant advance to the next one! is this a glitch or am i doing something wrong? :cry:

Same I beat chapter1 and not for noobs ok 2 weeks ago and no no playlists have come out I NEED LAVA LAMP!!!!

I could be bias about this because I've been featured, but there should be a special reward for being featured, so that players will be motivated to make a really good playlist :)

Guest Ajd

Hi behemoth Im having trouble in battleblock theater when I press on fur bottoms features it says a signed in user is not allowed to download user created  play lists what does that mean?

Guest I want to play!!

I can rarely get on to the behemoth servers to player user created levels and furbottom features sometimes constantly restarting the game or console I may get on but not for long as it kicks me off. so frustrating. when I brought it a few months ago it was fine bit over the last few weeks it's been terrible please help. my nat is open thanks

It seems like nobody plays this game online anymore. I need the chicken toucher achievement, and 10 people to trade with online? Anybody willing to help out a gamer? My gamer tag is Euro DragonFire.

9 minutes ago, Euro DragonFire said:

It seems like nobody plays this game online anymore. I need the chicken toucher achievement, and 10 people to trade with online? Anybody willing to help out a gamer? My gamer tag is Euro DragonFire.

You'll probably have some luck finding someone to help in our Discord server! discord.gg/thebehemoth