Guest_Kyle

[19-Apr-13] Announcing The First Furbottom Friday!

Just to clarify and add some additional information -- it appears that this issue occurs with a percentage of players who accept invites from the Dashboard. 

You can ensure this bug does not get induced with future heads by booting up the game, progressing to the Main Menu screen or further, and accepting invites from the Guide menu (press the large circular button in the center of your controller). 

This workaround is only for those who have already run into this issue already. Apologies for any frustration you've experienced -- we understand this is not ideal and are looking into it. Unfortunately, we do not have a timeline for this one yet. 

For the people who played co-op last week and didn't get the head, is there anything they can do now?

Yes! I wouldn't want to wait to get the Winston head either (he's a pretty darn cute dog, I've petted him myself). 

If you have another LIVE account that's already on your system which has NOT yet earned the Winston head, play the Feature again locally with this new account signed in as Player 1 and your primary account as Player 2.  Player 1 will earn the head, and can trade it back to your primary account. You can also create a free Silver account for this purpose.

Please note this workaround will NOT work with a Guest as Player 1, as Guests cannot use the Trading Booth. 

Again, we understand that this is not ideal and apologize for any extra work/frustration. Hopefully this will allow you to earn the head as we look into this issue further.

Sorry, I meant for the chicken head from last week if you played co-op and it didn't unlock.

Gotcha! We're aware this has happened to a few of our players and are discussing AS I TYPE, but unfortunately there is no way to unlock the Chicken right at this moment. :-/ Apologies!!

Just to clarify and add some additional information -- it appears that this issue occurs with a percentage of players who accept invites from the Dashboard. 

You can ensure this bug does not get induced with future heads by booting up the game, progressing to the Main Menu screen or further, and accepting invites from the Guide menu (press the large circular button in the center of your controller). 

This workaround is only for those who have already run into this issue already. Apologies for any frustration you've experienced -- we understand this is not ideal and are looking into it. Unfortunately, we do not have a timeline for this one yet. 

For the people who played co-op last week and didn't get the head, is there anything they can do now?

Yes! I wouldn't want to wait to get the Winston head either (he's a pretty darn cute dog, I've petted him myself). 

If you have another LIVE account that's already on your system which has NOT yet earned the Winston head, play the Feature again locally with this new account signed in as Player 1 and your primary account as Player 2.  Player 1 will earn the head, and can trade it back to your primary account. You can also create a free Silver account for this purpose.

Please note this workaround will NOT work with a Guest as Player 1, as Guests cannot use the Trading Booth. 

Again, we understand that this is not ideal and apologize for any extra work/frustration. Hopefully this will allow you to earn the head as we look into this issue further.

Sorry, I meant for the chicken head from last week if you played co-op and it didn't unlock.

Gotcha! We're aware this has happened to a few of our players and are discussing AS I TYPE, but unfortunately there is no way to unlock the Chicken right at this moment. :-/ Apologies!!

When you guys decide what to do, will you post in the forums?  I know my buddy just wants to show his support for Behemoth by proudly displaying your mascot :P

So sorry I didn't reply earlier, I haven't seen those posts (and I've been playing the game, I admit it), I see you've figured out what the issue is, but I'm posting my replies just in case ^^

Hello! Anyone who is not receiving the special Head as the client -- I have a few questions for you. This issue does not seem to be happening for most users, so any info you can provide would be much appreciated!

1. What method of matching to the host did you use (invite, Quick Match, Host/Find Player Match)? 

2. Had you seen ANY other bugs or strange error messages prior to attempting to complete the Feature (such as a message saying your profile had not loaded)?

3. Did you participate in our Beta? If so, did your progress from the Beta carry over? 

4. Did you complete the playlist in its entirely with ONE host, or did you play part of the Feature with one person and part with another?

5. Had you completed the Solo playlist as well? 

6. Did either account (host or client) not actually purchase the title with the account they were using (for example: your brother actually bought the game with his profile, but you swapped to your profile and played that way)?

Thank you in advance!

1. Invite.

2. No.

3. I didn't.

4. One host all the time.

5. I did.

6. We both purchased the game.

Thanks to both of you -- this is a huge help. 

When the client accepted the invite, what screen was the client on? Did the client accept the invite from in-game (using the Quick Menu), the Dashboard, or some other method?

I think I used the quick menu, I sure was already in-game.

Hi everyone -- thanks again for all your help on the issue with the heads. We feel we have enough information from the community on this issue now. We'll be looking into it internally. :)

If you do happen to run into this one, the only workaround we're aware of is the one described by boolf -- if you re-play the feature locally with another account as Player 1 (a free silver account is fine), the other account will earn the head and can trade it back to you. 

Thanks everyone for your understanding and patience!

Thanks to you guys, you're awesome ^^

• Upvote 1

When you guys decide what to do, will you post in the forums?  I know my buddy just wants to show his support for Behemoth by proudly displaying your mascot :P

D'awwww, thanks! We're weighing a few options right now. I'll try to keep everyone updated as much as I can. :)

There is a glitch that if you complete co-op only the host gets the head and the other player seems locked out from getting it.

Yup.

>I played the coop feature and didn't got the head too, my friend was the host, then I played with a random guy all the levels again, I was the host, he got the head, I didn't.

This is so frustrating, any way to get it?

By the way I liked more the solo feature than the coop one, even if the level design wasn't "bbt looking" (but I loved the Super Mario stage!)

Hello! Anyone who is not receiving the special Head as the client -- I have a few questions for you. This issue does not seem to be happening for most users, so any info you can provide would be much appreciated!

1. What method of matching to the host did you use (invite, Quick Match, Host/Find Player Match)? 

2. Had you seen ANY other bugs or strange error messages prior to attempting to complete the Feature (such as a message saying your profile had not loaded)?

3. Did you participate in our Beta? If so, did your progress from the Beta carry over? 

4. Did you complete the playlist in its entirely with ONE host, or did you play part of the Feature with one person and part with another?

5. Had you completed the Solo playlist as well? 

6. Did either account (host or client) not actually purchase the title with the account they were using (for example: your brother actually bought the game with his profile, but you swapped to your profile and played that way)?

Thank you in advance!

I had the same problem last night:

1. I hosted with a friend, and invited him to it.

2. No other bugs came up

3. Neither of us took part in the Beta

4. I completed the co-op locally with a friend (who has a silver xbox live account, then traded my head piece to another local non-xbox live account) Then played with a friend who has a gold xbox live account via online and an invite.

5. I have not completed the solo yet

6. Both gold memberships had purchased the game.

The problem was I didn't get the head piece, and neither did my online xbox friend. We also went and beat all the encores just in case. 

Thanks all for the information. As stated above, we're exploring some options right now on how to address this. 

In the meantime, you CAN get the Winston Prisoner now using a workaround -- but it does take some virtual legwork. Again, we apologize you've experienced this issue as we know it must be frustrating. 

Here's a workaround you can try: 

If you have another LIVE account that's already on your system which has NOT yet earned the Winston Prisoner, play the Feature again locally with this new account signed in as Player 1 and your primary account as Player 2.  Player 1 will earn the head, and can trade it back to your primary account in the Trading Booth. You can also create a free Silver account for this purpose.

We understand this is not ideal, but hopefully this will enable you to earn your Prisoner as we look into this issue further.

Furbottom's Features Co-op is not working right now it give's a the error message "The BattleBlock Theater service is not available. Please try again later.".

Hi, i have a problem with my Donut head.

I completed all lvls last week and got the head.

Yesterday I completed the coop feature for the winston head and wanted to test the new one. Winston was there - but the other one (Donut) not.

I started the Solomissions again, but my progress is save. An A or A++ in nearly every lvl.
What can I do ? Its annoying..

(sry for my englisch ^^)

Hi, i have a problem with my Donut head.

I completed all lvls last week and got the head.

Yesterday I completed the coop feature for the winston head and wanted to test the new one. Winston was there - but the other one (Donut) not.

I started the Solomissions again, but my progress is save. An A or A++ in nearly every lvl.

What can I do ? Its annoying..

(sry for my englisch ^^)

You can do what they said above to get your Donuts head.

"If you have another LIVE account that's already on your system which has NOT yet earned the Donuts Prisoner, play the Feature again locally with this new account signed in as Player 1.  Player 1 will earn the head, and can trade it back to your primary account in the Trading Booth in co-op." 

You can also create a free Silver account for this purpose if you don't have another LIVE account that's already on your system.

Got my donut anyone want to play coop with me my GT is Nanana Batmaan

Hey, I went against you in Ball Game or Muckle. Remember? Anyways, just thought it would be cool to let you know. Haha.

Locking this topic up as all Featured Playlists have been returned to regular community theater status!

Be sure to search for these playlists to enjoy a quality community-created experience.