Sign in to follow this  
P3sTiLeNc3

Give Us A Sign

can we as a community come up with a universal sign for i don't want to trade?  Sometimes  i get a game where someone will hold me hostage in the gift shop...a sign could prevent time wasting and get you back to the action  quicker.

• Upvote 1

I just hammer LT until they get annoyed and either leave the Gift Shop or kick me.

When I'm just idling and waiting for the rest to complete their trades I duck and hit LT in sync with the music :D

Edited by qbicfeet
  • Upvote 1

I just hop in the trade booth and let them see I have everything unlocked. Maybe offer them a free 5 gems. Then I leave after 20 seconds, or when they try to ask for things.

Love those people who ask for 95 gems. :I

Yeah, that can happen.   I guess it's sort of like fighting over the map in CC.

I think the trades will slow down in a month or two when more players have unlocked everything/most things

Some people may just be going for the achievement "Trade with 10 different people online" Nothing wrong with swapping a head for 20 gems you could just go right back and buy the head again.

I mean if you have everything unlocked already why not trade a head that someone wants? You are earning gems while playing and you can't do anything else with them. Trade the head and buy the head back. :oops:

Edited by DukeofIbanez

just because someone wants something does not mean you should just give it to them.  i worked for my heads and gems, and im all for a little gift giving but dont shut the game down in the gift shop, that will make me less inclined to be generous! 

They should really add a sign saying 'I DON'T WANT TO TRADE YOU THAT'.

It really pisses me off when I enter a game and all people ask me for is my Alien Hominid head that I will never give away.

I guess most BattleBlock Theater players don't read the forums, because everyone is asking to trade me for my pink, frosted, sprinkled doughnut head. They think that you have to be a mystical guru to get the head, I mean I am a mystical guru, but that's not how I got the head. Plus, whenever I leave the gift shop, they just go back in as soon as the loading screen ends.

I wish there were commands on the D-Pad like Thumbs-up and Thumbs-down. Left and Right could be like taunt and cheer maybe? My normal victory cheer is the upward toss action.

Ya I hate it when in the lobby I say on My mic "only trading yarn for nothing else and don't ask me for characters!"

Then they ask for my chicken head(which is like trying to take The One Ring from gollumn (which is a bad Idea if you don't know)

And I remind them of what i said in the lobby and then they keep asking for him!