jboyz3

Speculating How To Get Hatty In Bbt

So, I got to thinking and I just know that hatty is a playable character in BBT, so here are a few ways I think they would have you unlock him if he is in the game.

Earn All Of The Achievements.

Get Every Level A+ On Solo, Co-Op, And Insane on both Solo and Co-Op.

Collect Every Single Head. (Including Star Heads)

Or He Will Be The Last Star Head They Release.

So what do you guys think? Am I on to something or do you guys think he would be unlocked a diffirent way?

Let me know!

I don't care about Hatty being a playable character unless he keeps his cool robe, if not, I'd at least want him to wear the golden hat and not the regular one with the buckle, or he could constantly be crying just like in the campaign. I just want the Golden Whale as a head, or some kind of floating thing, sort of like the golden trophy.

I seriously doubt the existence of having Hatty as an unlockable character. It would quickly become overused, especially under the circumstances that you put into question.

Earn All Of The Achievements.

- I am doubtful of this one, despite not knowing as a result of the glitched achievement. This would be way too simple of an unlock and would fill the game with the character.

Get Every Level A+ On Solo, Co-Op, And Insane on both Solo and Co-Op.

- I do believe this has been done (or is in the process of, for co-op at least). Still doubtful because no heads have been awarded for anything else regarding this subject.

Collect Every Single Head. (Including Star Heads)

- That would be difficult, but this is probably your biggest likelihood of unlocking it. Continue patronage to the title would be something of an exclusive and could be awarded upon the end. Still, I can't help but imagine players trading all of the star heads back and forth just to unlock it, that I could buy the game on the day of the final head release and still get it by bargaining or having a friend who is more than generous.

Or He Will Be The Last Star Head They Release.

- This would fill the games with the character, doubtful on this one, sorry!

I A++ every level in solo and coop on insane and solo and all the secret levels as well and didn't receive anything to clear the discussion up but the purple bar that shows ur status turns like sparkly with squiggly lines constantly moving. it looks pretty sick but was also kinda hoping for hatty hattington cuz it would keep the amount of people with the character low as well as promote people to play their story mode as much as possible.