Sign in to follow this  
Nek™

Looking For Furbottom Co-Op

I've tried my luck playing with strangers on Furbottom's Features, but to be bluntly honest, every one of my partners has sucked. Is it really so hard to grab the gems, maybe the yarn too, and then just complete the level? Apparently it is for everyone I've tried to play with.

So I turn to you fellow forum-goers in hopes that there's someone who has yet to do the co-op and is willing to send me a message. I really want the new head and at this point I just want to rush through grabbing everything and immediately going to the finish.

I'm looking for a partner who tries to get all the gems and yarn and doesn't dick around in a level. A mic isn't required but would be nice, just no squeakers. I'll play with a squeaker if they keep their mic off.

My gamertag is NekTM

Send me a message if you're interested. I'll be on for the next few hours.

Oh shoot, I hopped on to edit my post but oh well.

Something came up and I have to leave for awhile. If you're willing to wait until later, then I'll be back in 3 hours and we can play. Up to you.

Okay NEVERMIND!

Long story short, I'm available again. Send me a message if you're on and we'll get going to co-op right away.

I am aware but there's a better chance of me finding a partner by making a thread as opposed to posting in someone else's thread. This way my post isn't overlooked or ignored and people can clearly see I am looking for a partner.

And on that note, I still need a partner and would really like to play before I leave for work in 3 hours.

So if anyone would like to co-op, send a message to NekTM. I'll be available to play within the next hour and a half, after that I won't be able to play until late tonight or all day tomorrow.

It sure is tough with the current set, I just had 6 co-op partners leave within 1 level!

It sure is tough with the current set, I just had 6 co-op partners leave within 1 level!

Who would leave a game with you in it?

Someone who thinks...... Devs are better then them or rage quit from the levels like me

Who would leave a game with you in it?

Well, lots of people maybe.  Maybe they wanted arena instead, and some seemed to get frustrated since the puzzles I was on weren't laid out very clearly.  I was on the map with the 2 toasters that you block with the bridge, and the lasers going across.  If I held the bridge they wouldn't know where to go, and they wouldn't hold the bridge so I could get to the button since it wasn't immediately obvious.

If they were joining from quickmatch, they won't know who they are playing with until the scoreboard comes up, which it hadn't yet.

• Upvote 1

Often times I'll pick Quick Match and it'll throw me into a campaign or Challenge match, I quickly leave those as I'm not interested in playing either. Sorry if I happen to do it to you.

Anyways, hopefully tonight me and Hobo can go through and get our heads. Time difference is a huge pain though.

• Upvote 1

Can someone play with me? Add me and we can play i have no mic though :( my Gamertag ia Silencedhero33

I appreciate you helping me complete the challenge. I finally have the head now. I tried to join your game and help do the levels so you could get the head too, but someone else took my spot and you didn't respond to my message. At any rate, I hope you get your head soon.

Hobo if you see this, I'm willing to help you get your head if you still need it. After all, you did contact me first and tried to co-op with me so it's only fair I help you.

• Upvote 1

Can someone play with me? Add me and we can play i have no mic though :( my Gamertag ia Silencedhero33

I appreciate you helping me complete the challenge. I finally have the head now. I tried to join your game and help do the levels so you could get the head too, but someone else took my spot and you didn't respond to my message. At any rate, I hope you get your head soon.

Hobo if you see this, I'm willing to help you get your head if you still need it. After all, you did contact me first and tried to co-op with me so it's only fair I help you.

Well i still didn't get the head sadly :( I tried to get the head about 5 times with other people and i was hosting but didn't get it. Oh by the way saw your message sorry i didn't answer it  :cry: I was busy for like 2 hours. Maybe we can play again sometime after you finish with Hobo?