So, yesterday i got paid and went to my local Wal-Mart and i bought a 1,600 Microsoft points card. I was gonna get BBT but is it worth it? I have it right now and just redeemed it, so should i buy BBT?

No, awful game, that I've never played.

But seriously, the amount of people that say they love it makes me want to buy it.

Edited by daikonboy101

I think so, but that is just my personal opinion. What else are you gonna spend those points on? There is lots of replayability in BBt and lots of things to unlock and I will doubt that you will get bored of it soon and also behemoth are updating furrbottom alot so there are alot of user created levels that will keep you interested for a long time.

I was in exactly the same situation with Castle Crashers when it was first released. I loved the trial version, but I was unsure if the amount of content would justify the price tag. Eventually I caved in and shelled out the cash. Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed

After Castle Crashers, I was wondering if BBT would stand up in comparison, in terms of replayability, content and overall fun. And it does. Really, really well.

So, in short yes, it is definitely well worth buying (especially if you enjoy quirky platformers), and the amount of content more than justifies the 1200 point price-tag. I guarantee you'll probably spend more time playing it than something that might cost you >£30 these days, too

• Upvote 1

I think so, but that is just my personal opinion. What else are you gonna spend those points on? There is lots of replayability in BBt and lots of things to unlock and I will doubt that you will get bored of it soon and also behemoth are updating furrbottom alot so there are alot of user created levels that will keep you interested for a long time.

Well.....

I was in exactly the same situation with Castle Crashers when it was first released. I loved the trial version, but I was unsure if the amount of content would justify the price tag. Eventually I caved in and shelled out the cash. Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed

After Castle Crashers, I was wondering if BBT would stand up in comparison, in terms of replayability, content and overall fun. And it does. Really, really well.

So, in short yes, it is definitely well worth buying (especially if you enjoy quirky platformers), and the amount of content more than justifies the 1200 point price-tag. I guarantee you'll probably spend more time playing it than something that might cost you >£30 these days, too

I just played the trial version and i love it! Gonna go buy BBT now and thanks for giving me good reason especially when it's from a forum mod. Okay brb  :|  :idea:

I was going to write a huge reply but it seems you have already decided to buy it, (good choice). I'll just add that when it comes to content, few devs add as much as Behemoth. For the money you really couldnt ask for much more.

• Upvote 1

I won't write about it a lot. I will just say: the game does worth it. It's one of the best games for me, really.

Edited by EnPycFr

I've played it 3 1/2 times. First I beat it on regular and got halfway through insane, then I lost all my data. After I beat it a second time on regular I managed to beat insane mode TODAY! So if I still want to play it again after losing everything and getting it all back, then I'm either crazy or the game has a ton of replay value! 

The story takes most new players somewhere around 10 hours the first time around.  Castle Crashers is around 5 or 6.

So, content wise it's definitely there - as long as you enjoy the heart of the gameplay you'll be set.

Anyone know of an XBLA title with a longer campaign?  I haven't done my research on that yet.

• Upvote 1

The story takes most new players somewhere around 10 hours the first time around.  Castle Crashers is around 5 or 6.

So, content wise it's definitely there - as long as you enjoy the heart of the gameplay you'll be set.

Anyone know of an XBLA title with a longer campaign?  I haven't done my research on that yet.

I think Bastion took me a bit longer, but I did play Battleblock Theater 'till 3ish and finished it the next morning. I don't think I ever played Bastion for more than an hour or so at a time. If you count all arena types, co-op, level designer, and insane mode, I'd say Battleblock Theater has more content, just depends if you use it or not.

Edited by BiPolarBear

i can't think of another XBLA title I have put so much time into other than Castle Crashers (which is still my "go to" game when me and my son want to play something). With the campaign, Insane & co-op plus Arena and all the user created content that will come in the future I doubt many games could rival BBT whether XBLA or retail. If only retail games packed so much in...
  • Upvote 1

Ms. Splosion Man took me a LONG time to beat, especially hardcore mode, which is pretty much the same thing as insane mode! If you ever play this game, good luck playing, you're going to need it, and especially good luck topping my score!

3u10k5.jpg

[...] With the campaign, Insane & co-op plus Arena and all the user created content that will come in the future I doubt many games could rival BBT whether XBLA or retail. If only retail games packed so much in...

^ This. This game offers so much that it's almost embarassing, really. I play it every time I power on my xbox while tripleA titles gather dust on the shelf... Come to think of it if I were, as I should, to judge a game by the sheer amount of fun and hours of entertainment it gives me I'd gladly switch price tags between BBT and many, many "big names" out there.

If you liked what you've seen from the trial version you can't possibly regret buying it I think!

Edited by boolf

yes yes it is. although i just came ack from my friends birthday and i got him ms points so he could buy BBT we all saw the trailer and they though its was really stupid. once the demo finished downloading we played co-op and he liked it but at the end the other guys peer pressured him into not buying it and making him think it was going to be a waste of ms points. so to make up for that they decided to waste his point (again peer pressure) on fifa points. so to make the maximum amount of waste possible he wasted the points on gold card packs ( or should i say his friends did). so basically with barley any permission given they sold all the players and cards N' stuff. afterwards he felt gulty and wished he had'nt of done that and said that he probably would have had some co-op fun with me online. so basically yes its worth the buy because if you actually feel guilty about not getting it then that proves its worth the buy. btw guys sorry i havent been onlie lately, just been catching up with lots of gaming and driving lessons

edit: also another reason why i havent been on is because i got a horrible virus and i got a new laptop :D (i can run farcry 3 on verry high settings XD)

Edited by ChickenOffender

Just bought it today and i'm on the third chapter. Really fun game but i got mad at the Furbottom's Feature because it was so hard. Anyways, Dan can you help me on the Furbottom's Feature multiplayer? Everytime i played with somebody they would quit or be lifeless and just stand there. I really need to unlock that Winston head so bad

Just bought it today and i'm on the third chapter. Really fun game but i got mad at the Furbottom's Feature because it was so hard. Anyways, Dan can you help me on the Furbottom's Feature multiplayer? Everytime i played with somebody they would quit or be lifeless and just stand there. I really need to unlock that Winston head so bad

I'll help, and I won't quit on you, but not today, maybe tomorrow if I don't have any homework?

I'll help, and I won't quit on you, but not today, maybe tomorrow if I don't have any homework?

Sure :-D

I just bought this game and personally, I think it's a great game for playing with your friends and even solo. I think so far my favorite parts are the cut scenes and the announcer. They are always funny and I really enjoy this game overall.

I think It is a lot of fun. I just wish I could find more people to play online with.

If you haven't tried it yet, use the Gift Shop section of the forum to make new online BBT buddies!

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/forum/41-gift-shop/

Psssshh Lindsay I'll challenge you to muckle  :evil:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by cotacool