BiPolarBear

If You Were Any Character, Which One Would You Be?

I was going to do a poll, but I don't think there is enough space for roughly 420 options.

I think I'd be the Cylinder head with the cat clinging to it. That's what I feel like with my cat clawing my let at the moment...

I'd be one of the cats as I love cats, as you can see by my picture which is my pet cat!

And I think it'd be over all rather amusing to watch people I have enslaved in a hunger games esqe environment!

These are the ones I would be:

The Donut, Tv head, Voodoo, Skull (circle), skull (square), Castle Crashes helm, Bird, Angry Face, eyeball, Space Helmet (cylinder), Mushroom, DJ (circle), Pumpkin, Scarf (triangle), Bandanna (square), Shark, Alien Hominid, Ninja, and sunglasses (circle).

The Golden Whale of course.

There is no golden whale character... yet! I would be the donut :-D

I'm not in any way trying to be rude, but any character can pertain to the cats, the golden whale, or even Poseidon getting his mouth spat into.

The circle head with the cone hat with a fuzzy ball on top everyone would be your friend if you had a hat like that

Tis' such the materialistic society that we live in.

The round head,

the one with the mustache and top hat.

Acting like a sir with a golden trophy on my back. :P

Me too! With a name like Robert in real life and 2 middle names I kind of need an upperclass head

The octopus head, I have an octopus stuck to my face as I'm typing this, in fact I can't even see what I'm typing! Boy I hope I wrote the right thing and not about that time I got drunk and danced naked on youtube.

I like that thing with the giant lower set of teeth favorite skin in the game so far but i have been trying to create more levels than i have been playing campaign (i think that is what it is)