Sign in to follow this  
mgblue90

Will Castle Crashers For Ps3 And Steam Get Hatty?

A small question that may not be answered in a while…

---

Will Hatty Hattington (Character), the Golden Whale, and his sword be released for download or bought through Steam or the Playstation Store? And what about the release of BattleBlock Theater on the Steam and Playstation Store?

I love the Behemoth and their games, but they take a while (*Cough Cough* Four Years for Castle Crashers on Steam *Cough Cough*) to import their games to other stores. Does anyone have any source of information on the release date, or if it is even coming to PC or PS3? 

About Hatty on PS3 CC: Can't say for sure

About BBT on PS3: The Behemoth is a really small team that can only work on one version of a game at a time. As of right now, they are working on prototypes of Game 4, but then again they worked on CC PS3 while working on Game 3, so who knows? As of right now nothing is confirmed, but no matter what it is a sure thing that BBT won't be coming to PS3 within the next year and a half, unless The Behemoth works a miracle.

I agree, they're quite the surprise sometimes, the whole Castle Crashers on Steam wasn't really suspected by me. Can't wait for some DLC for BattleBlock Theater though.

Based on my opinion, The Behemoth have a better connection towards Microsoft than Sony. And I'm pretty glad about that because I am way more of an XBOX geek rather than a PS3 geek. But honestly, I think they are. Just wait a while and find out. I Hope this helped!