Sign in to follow this  
jboyz3

How Long Have You Been Following The Behemoth?

So I started thinking about it and I have been following the behemoth since the alien hominid the flash game, so yes I know of Dad n Me, Chainsaw the children and what not but I am wondering how long some of you guys have been following?

I played aline homind, dad n Me, and all that good stuff before I really knew who The Behemoth was. It wasn't until I played Alien Hominid for the gamecube at my neighbors house that I really started following them.

Well I bought AH eons ago, made an account on here about 3 years ago; however, I've only been following them around in a tinted unplated car for about a year now.

Edited by T Diamond

I started following the behemoth and made my account after battleblock theater was released but i have been playing since alien hominid for the gamecube and am a huge fan!

I found Alien Hominid for Gamecube at a blockbuster all those years ago (geeze, I remember when I used to go there all the time!), and it was one of my favorite games. Didn't actually start following them until years and years later when I got an Xbox 360, bought Castle Crashers on a friends recommendation, thought the art seemed familiar, and realized it was the same company. Not sure exactly when that was, maybe 2009 or 10?

When I heard about BattleBlock Theater.

I played crastle crashers before but I found the experience average and repetitive and stop when I got the 5th level on insane .

I prefer platformers and puzzle games.

I followed the behemoth with Dad n Me, and the Alien Hominid Flash game without actually knowing it, and even when I first bought castle crashers, I first thought "ha ha what a funny logo, I can already tell I'm going to love this game"

Which was when I started to follow them so to speak, but technically I've been following them for a while....

When life gives you lemon candy, make Lemongrab

I've tried to follow them since around somewhere between 2001-2005 when I was a iniminitini boy by playing AH. I didn't know that AH was from the behemoth, but I loved that game... the style, the gameplay... just everything! But I forgot what the game was called and so I left it behind.

Then I discovered Dad 'n Me, loved that game too, for the same reasons.

And since 2 years ago, I played CC and loved it too, same story bla bla bla. But since then I realy followed the behemoth and then discovered I was playing their games for years whithout knowing!!

Since I was a little kiddo I was secretly a fan of the behemoth, that's my life story :D