Sign in to follow this  
CursedKoopa

World 8 Bug

So I stumbled accross a bug today, I just got to world 8 and the hub was different so I decided to go check it around. Then I noticed that the final level was already unlocked without doing any of the other levels. Naturally I went in and completed it. This is obviously a bug and It would probably ruin the game for other people if they didn't know. Also I didn't get the silver trophy, not sure wether you need to do all the main levels to get that or It just glitched and I never recieved it? Anyway here's an image for proof.

post-15791-0-57896800-1366676448_thumb.png

I bet the game but i didn't get a silver trophy, i thought trophys were just for insane, o well. But i do not like i had the bug with the last level already done.

Thanks for the help about the trophy, about the actual bug about the last level though. I'm pretty sure that isn't normal, and I wouldn't of played it before the others if it wasn't their I was just so curious about the story. I wish I hadn't now and done it the way it was meant too. Kind of bummed tbh.

I noticed that when I got to Chapter 8 I already had an A (just the one though) in the Finale there without having played all of the other acts (or the Finale). I played through all 3 acts and then got my silver trophy. Then I played and beat the Finale. I assumed that Finales were not a requirement for getting the trophies although thinking about it now this did not happen on my Insane playthrough and I had to complete the Finale to get the gold trophy.

Edited by BigSilverBear

Chapter 8's finale was already unlocked and had A's on for me as well. I figured I must have played it online without realizing or something. Glad to know I'm not going crazy!

Thanks for the report! This is something we're looking into. I'm moving this into the Technical Issues section of the forum, we may have some questions for you about this later.

I beat all the levels, but not all the encores i will try that i guess

You need to beat all the MAIN levels for the trophy -- not Encores. It's fairly easy to accidentally miss a level. I explain this a bit more in this post, and describe the easiest way to check it out: 

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14796-achievements-not-working/?p=285347

Make sure you read the quoted conversation, too!!

We are also looking into this more on our end, in case there is something else going on.