So I wanted to try something new and set up a topic here for everyone to recommend playlists that they enjoy playing that are not their own.  This way we can try to point out those fun and inventive playlists to everyone else to try.  The playlists can be either story or arena, it doesn't matter as long as you enjoy it and think other people will as well.  We may want to try and keep developer playlists out of here simply so we can try and raise awareness to good user created content.  The developer content is great stuff, but also easy to find on its own.  To help keep things a little more structured lets try and include our gamertag, the gamertag of the person who made the playlist, the playlist name, type, and whatever extra info that you want to add about it past that.  I'll start things out with my current favorite list to play online:

My info: 

Gamertag: Somedutch

Playlist info:

Gamertag: BulimianRhapsdy

Playlist Name:  BlitzBrickArena

Type:  Arena

Mode:  It's a full playlist with six king of the hill maps, six basketball maps, and 3 muckle maps

So is there anyone else out there that know of good playlists to try?  Looking forward to seeing what you all can recommend =)

• Upvote 2

Gamertag: guyinco6nito

Playlist Name: Flem World

Type: Adventure

Well made levels with a variety of different puzzles/obstacles to keep you entertained through the whole playlist :D

Chapter Name: KoWorld Part I (it's a i)

Creator Gamertag: Drago Nightmare

Not for the feint of heart but super use of weapon tools to beat the levels. Advanced technique players will appreciate these.

I played one that I like I am not sure who made it but it was called super hatty bros, a Mario themed one and I thought it was interesting.

Hi !

Two for me:

Chapter Name: 30SEC LEFT

Creator Gamertag: NameBasics

Good concept and good realisation.

Chapter Name: Mindbender & MindbenderPlus1
Creator Gamertag: KMKHunter

Cool chapter to do !

Thanks KMKHunter  :arrow: 

Glad to see people keeping this alive.  =)  I can say that I've personally played and rated some of these great suggestions and hope to see more in the future.  Keep it going everyone, and thanks again for great suggestions. 

Playlist: Weapons Test

Creater: EskrimJim

Type: solo adventure

This set would have made a great edition to the main game which is lacking in weapons tools tutorials! Make sure to pause at the start of each level for a hint in which tool skill the level is testing.

Edited by KMKHunter

If anyone is interested I posted 5 collect the strawberry maps in arena named v5.  Hopefully I didn't screw anything up on them before I posted... just throwing them out there.  Too lazy to make a full setlist.

Two solo adventure playlists I enjoyed playing.

GT: Say Sassy One

Playlist: Animals

Interesting concepts and ideas. The secret level is deffinatly unique.

GT: Susanooh45

Playlist: Midnight Parade

Great themed set. Liked the ideas.

Edited by KMKHunter