Sign in to follow this  
SpKXmasSpirit

Trading Etiquette And Controls

Hey everybody, I'm curious if there is some kind of function in the trading room that functions like a veto or a 'NO!' without having to leave the room. I swear I've seen a red circle with a line through it a few times now but there's no way I can figure out how to do it.

Every time I try to enter a trade room everyone requests Chicken/Donut/etc and nothing but, and I'm clearly not going to give those bad boys up. I wish I knew how to send the signal of 'hey ease off son, let's get real and fair here'. Anyone have any tips? Thanks!

I mostly just stay by the exit and duck, and if someone tries to get me to trade, I simply kick them away. Or you can exit the trading station and walk back and forth rapidly like you're nodding no, then enter again and they should get the point.

Without having to leave the room - When they ask for a head you don't want to give them, just offer them something crappy like 1 gem and hopefully they should snap out of it.

Leaving the room - You can run back and forth or you can hold "LT" and yell "Help". That usually works.

I'm thinking the only things missing from the game are the deny function I described above and the ability to switch weapons with LB and RB to scroll through them.

'Lay off of my Donut head, will ya? SHEESH'

Edited by SpKXmasSpirit

I'm thinking the only things missing from the game are the deny function I described above and the ability to switch weapons with LB and RB to scroll through them.

I agree with you on both things(I have the same problem with the star heads being the only ones the people want), but I'd also like to have a better matchmaking system :)

Anyone else besides me see people blatantly trying to cheat people out of items?

For instance, asking for a head, offering 30 gems or so (which is what they cost at the high end when you have almost everything unlocked) and switching to 0 gems after the other player confirms the trade once?

Last minute switching of your offer to benefit yourself. Anyways, I saw it today. No one got swindled but he wouldn't even play the actual game. He just hops lobbies and tries to trade. I ended up seeing him twice, both times I'd leave the shop when he got into a booth. I'd say that maybe he just screwed up or something, but he did it the exact same way three times in a row to me and two others (who thankfully didn't fall for it) and after that I didn't let him sit in the trade booth.

I don't understand these types. Especially since I have been giving out yarn all week to newer players (by asking for 1 yarn and offering 21)

Edited by Ten Bears

Well I agree that they really should have a way to say no without having to talk to them in game chat or anything and about the red circle with the line through it, that only shows up when you try to trade something that they have already.