IndustrialKnight

Fake Pokemon Card

So back to topic for a second or so. Just today I found that kid and traded the vullaby for my wartortle. and on closer inspection, it's full of errors, in one of it's attack's description. "attacks" is misspelled "attzcks" and there is no space after a comma. Then the next attack, Gust which only did 20 damage, costs a dark energy and three colorless energy, which is quite high for such a basic attack. Also it's retreat cost was 4 energies, which is once again an outrageous amount for a basic pokemon. Thoughts?

Maybe he kid bought it in a rip off pack at a dollar store, but it's a really nice rip off.

So back to topic for a second or so. Just today I found that kid and traded the vullaby for my wartortle. and on closer inspection, it's full of errors, in one of it's attack's description. "attacks" is misspelled "attzcks" and there is no space after a comma. Then the next attack, Gust which only did 20 damage, costs a dark energy and three colorless energy, which is quite high for such a basic attack. Also it's retreat cost was 4 energies, which is once again an outrageous amount for a basic pokemon. Thoughts?

Maybe he kid bought it in a rip off pack at a dollar store, but it's a really nice rip off.

True but it looks so professional, it has the correct copyright, illustrator's name, everything.

Also by the way, the first attack was Rear Guard and it protected Vullaby from 30 damage(like it needs it) on the opponent's turn.

edit: This is the most popular thread I've made.  :-D

Edited by IndustrialKnight

True but it looks so professional, it has the correct copyright, illustrator's name, everything.

Also by the way, the first attack was Rear Guard and it protected Vullaby from 30 damage(like it needs it) on the opponent's turn.

Now watch your thread fade away onto the second page, where it will never be necrobumped

Mwahahaha   :evil:

Now watch your thread fade away onto the second page, where it will never be necrobumped

Mwahahaha   :evil:

*BUMP* 

Anywhatsit, Can you give us a pic?

http://imgur.com/eIvKzrx

My fakes. Don't know about the mew though.

Oooooo, Ancient Mew! I have one too, and for the longest time I thought I had an uber-rare card. Turns out Ancient Mew isn't actually all that rare...

I had a fake Obelisk the Tormentor that I got from some kid for like 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons, in elementary school. Boy I was stupid back then.

http://imgur.com/eIvKzrx

My fakes. Don't know about the mew though.

Oooooo, Ancient Mew! I have one too, and for the longest time I thought I had an uber-rare card. Turns out Ancient Mew isn't actually all that rare...

I had a fake Obelisk the Tormentor that I got from some kid for like 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons, in elementary school. Boy I was stupid back then.

As a stupid kid, I "borrowed" the cards from my friends except for a big deck i found at school for real. What a good friend I was... Edited by yugo657

Bet it's a fake, but glued and taped onto a real card to give it the right feel.

Or it could be a misprint. I found a pic of the real card.

http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductImages/894/vullaby68.jpg

It must be misprint because if you look closely it has other errors. Such as misspelling

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Bet it's a fake, but glued and taped onto a real card to give it the right feel.

It must be misprint because if you look closely it has other errors. Such as misspelling

Or it's a really bad fake.

Or it's a really bad fake.

True I just want it to be worth something.

I've got the same issue that you have but with a sewaddle with 5000 up it feels real and looks real but I don't know if it's a misprint or some smart work from an old friend